WTS-UN Human Rights Connection?

by Van Gogh 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh
    blood banks which they never "give to" but will "use" to their own means

Striking analogy, Sunspot. The conceited arrogance and blatant double standards are so in our faces that we often fail to recognize them for what they really are.

Likewise, I have indeed never heard any explanation for this moral distortion you mention here.

I could never understand how you weren't allowed to store up your own blood because it had to be spilled out on the earth. Your own blood didn't constitute any of the health risks they were always touting about either. Yet you were allowed to use 99% of the fractions from somebody else's blood bank donation. No blood needed to spilled there...

• Ozner
    Ozner

"Jammer van je nickname, ik ben nooit fan geweest van deze man, maar dat doet verder niet ter zake".

About my statements: I am very good informed about the WTS policy's and what they are doing arround the globe. But you gave yourself an answer in your first posting, when it becomes playing with words by WTS. They where represented by other associations. When the WTS says that they are not involved with the UN, they are right. The Watch Tower, Bible and Tract Society is not involved. The association of European Jehovah's Witnesses is involved, as you read in the UN document. That's the way it works at the moment in Adamsstreet.

I now much more about JW officials. But at this moment I will bring these facts not on the net.

What I do know is:

- the WTS is run by the legal office (patterson), and the profit is made by the treasury office (brooklyn).

The Dutch branche has a very low status in WTS world.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

Ozner

Perhaps in legal talk one says that the WTBTS is not involved with the UN. However, it is very apparent that they are since they allow representatives to get involve with the UN.

I mean if they truly do not agree with that representation then why do they not yank those associations back? Right?

INQ

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Ollie Oz,

They where represented by other associations. When the WTS says that they are not involved with the UN, they are right. The Watch Tower, Bible and Tract Society is not involved. The association of European Jehovah's Witnesses is involved, as you read in the UN document

Yeah, I had a gut feeling: I was the one who presented those facts in the first place.

I am very good informed about the WTS policy's and what they are doing arround the globe.

We're all experts on that here Oz... Now where is the proof?

I now much more about JW officials. But at this moment I will bring these facts not on the net.

Are you implying you have previously undisclosed information AND the proof to back it up? C'mon Deep Throat OZ, please give us a hint now will ya..?

when it becomes playing with words by WTS. . That's the way it works at the moment in Adamsstreet

Gasping for breath now...

The Dutch branche has a very low status in WTS world

Since you are living so close to it, does that explain you're such an oracle of sensational disclosures?

"Jammer van je nickname, ik ben nooit fan geweest van deze man, maar dat doet verder niet ter zake".

Fans of mine were indeed few and far between. You may call me Tom Poes though...

• Ozner
    Ozner

I read you are not impressed! Als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.

• Ozner
    Ozner

INQ,

Believe me, the WTS has contacts with UN, UNHCR and many others, all on high level base.

• Pumple
    Pumple

Reply to Van Gogh:
    Yet you were allowed to use 99% of the fractions from somebody else's blood bank donation. No blood needed to spilled there...

(Correct if Im wrong, but I believe by now we've run out of blood fractions that could be banned.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit