Judge Rutherford on radio - God says, "Quit making Jackasses of yourselves"

by VM44 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Rutherford was one the biggest albeit cunning con men that ever lived in the 20th century.

His angle was he self proclaimed that he had been chosen selectively by god to preach the Gospel, that Jesus had returned to fulfill his promise of a new world order.

Preconceived in knowing how much of the population believed in the bible and of the Lord, it was really an easy sell and the template for this big sell had already been laid down by his predecessor C T Russell, this con game still continues to this day.

• yoko N
    yoko N

Hi Finnkelstein, I like your avatar, It's very adorable.

I researched the meaning of a word jackass.

below is the comment of a Japanese site.

~~~~~~~~

A person who use the word Jackass in public places is pretty much dangerous.

you'd better stay away from him

“Jackass”他のスラングよりも、汚さが勝るので、使う機会がないことを祈りますが、街中でそういう言葉を大声で発している人を見かけた時は近寄らないようにするなど、覚えておいても損はありません。

http://www.ryugaku-halohalo.com/eng/slang/jackass/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All the power and money that was drawn into the WTS. was done so by strategic marketing, starting right back to the late 1800's, all throughout the 20th century until today.

The WTS is really an example how fear and ignorance can be used to mentally captivate people and exploit them to facilitate men's wanting desire for power, control and money.

I think Raymond Franz said it once that Jehovah's Witnesses are just victims from other people who were Jehovah's Witnesses.

Kind of makes sense and is a telltale evidence of how people get mentally and emotional entangled by the Watchtower Publishing house, it truly is a " Publishing " cult of exploitation and manipulation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit