Kingdom Halls . . . what to do when you leave . . . this is from KM

by garybuss 17 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Gee, who would have thought, so you actually have to lock it.

WTBS is screwing minds of these people,alt no wonder after a while most of them don't even know how to think as human beings. Hey almost forgot, they are not human being they are sheeps. Few years ago one lady in congregation told me that first time she heard analogy of the sheeps being applied to "god's people" she got offended 'cause it is stupidest animal around

• luna2
    luna2

I hated the sheep analogy too, zagor. I know its in the Bible and all that, but it still grated.

• cheezy
    cheezy

"In order to ensure the security of the Kingdom Hall, the last person to leave the building should lock the door. . . " LOL.........I thought at first that this was an elegy for the entire bOrg……. "The last person to leave the Watchtower Society, please turn out the lights……” Ah, well……maybe in my lifetime………

• atypical
    atypical

What to do when you leave............Jump High and Click Your Heels!!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

This is off the topic but somehow the security thing reminded me.

We had to attend a KH in a not too good neighborhood, in thoses days we didn't have one on every corner like they do now.

My husband had just finished restoring a 57 Chevy, It was beautiful. I usually had to pick up a few "Sisters" and when we left the meeting my door was open. Someone had broken in and ripped everything off the dash..Radio and all. Can you believe everyone left us sisters alone there waiting for another sister's husband to bring hubby to come pick us all up? Hubby was really pissed.He was able to get it going to drive home..if we left it it would have been gone.

Course that was before he decided to go back and become a witness again. I guess he forgot all the brothers left us poor helpless sisters there alone...

Snoozy...

ps...I bet they remembered to lock the door..

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

The last thing I did when I left my Hall for the last time was to go into the restroom and leave an "Upper Decker". This is where you poop in the tank instead of the bowl. Everytime someone flushes........well, you can figure the rest out.

• zagor
    zagor

Looking at number of WTBS rules and "guidelines" for every freaking thing in life I think even Moses himself would freak out eventually

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Elders and servants are supposed to come to the hall 15 minutes early and leave 15 minutes later after the friends have all left. However, the elders give the key to a local responsible brother so they can run off and leave the poor servant to open and lock up.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit