Real evangelism powered by the Holy Spirit

by Shining One 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ringo5
    ringo5

SHINING ONE- AS AN EX DUB, I HAVE YET NOT RULED OUT THE BIBLE AS THE WORD OF GOD. FINDING OUT THE WTS WAS DEALING HOGWASH DIDN'T HELP, NOR DID THEIR HYPOCRISY. BUT IF I'M TO APPRECIATE THE BIBLE AGAIN IT WON'T BE FROM SOMEONE WHO ALSO SEEMS TO SHOW SIGNS OF HYPOCRISY.

HERE IS YOUR COMMENT TO DAN-

Cackle and cavort all that you want, Dan. Your comments here will not be recalled to mind by anyone here in a few days. You will account for them in eternity to your Lord, like it or not.

The issue is before you and my opinion does not count...... Any judging will be done by our creator and not any one or group of us.
  • Shining One
    Shining One

Hyocrisy Ringo?

Welcome to the club: you fail to realize that just like the rest of us, you are a 'charter member'. Everyone is a hypocrite and that includes Christians, who are in a state of grace, not of judgement. Most of us realize that fact and admit to it....

Rex

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    What

That's not a yes or a no. *sigh* It was such a simple question too.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Dan,
    Yes.
    You are going to hell, (which scripture teaches is eternal separation from God) If you have not accepted the sacrifice of Jesus for your sins by the time that you die. God doesn't have to 'see to it', you will have chosen that for yourself. John 3:18-20.
    Anyone at all can be saved no matter what they have ever done because God gives us mercy & grace instead of justice. You cannot earn it: Eph. 2:8-10.
    Wanna see my reasoning? Read Romans 3:23 and 3:10, that teaches what we earn from sin, then read Romans 6:23; followed by John 3:3,16; followed by John 14:6; followed by Romans 10:9-11; followed by 1 Cor. 5:15; followed by Rev. 3:20.
    Now that salvation 'freely given' is eternal! If you read Romans 8 in any decent translation you will see why. Wanna talk privately? Anyone else reading this that does, please send me a message.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

TopHat,
    I agree with you completely. However, you are rightly commanded by Christ to join with others of like faith to further the spiritual development of all, to use your spiritual gifts to the full and to have support in a world that is increasingly hostile to Christians. None of us are 'Lone Rengers'!
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Trevor,
    You can question my motive but from a logical standpoint you need to discern if I am right, whether you like it or not.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Trevor,
    >Why would God sustain life eternally with the purpose of deliberately causing eternal suffering. What crazy neurotic minds dreamed up this concept of a God?

How has God caused this? Man CHOSE as a free moral agent to live in separation from God and man very well choosed to snub the sacrifice of God incarnate on the cross. HE took the hit for allowing the possibility of evil for the greater good.
    What is better: puppets and toys or real beings created as free moral agents?
    What is better: anhilating the crowning achievement of creation or letting those ones who do not choose obedience exactly what they want; separation from God?
    He is not 'sustaining life' as our bodies die, He is the originator of all life and created us with immortal souls. That is the concept. If you one day decided to actually look into the Christian faith and the teachings of our Lord instead of believing the straw men created by the Watchtower, you might glimse what I am seeing now in my daily life.
    Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

BTW, thanks Ozzie. I didn't even see Nate's comment.
    Rex

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Hi Dan,

Yes.

You are going to hell

If you care to answer, I'd like to know which part of me is "going to hell". Does whatever it is experience pain? Is it conscious? What is it made out of?

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Dan,
    All that we have about the nature of hell is what is written in the Word itself. We do know that it is highly unlpleaant to say the least! When a person dies and leaves this realm their spirit goes into the nether regions, hades for the unbeliever and heaven for the believer. Soul and the resurrected body are reunited on judgement day, thus the person is now whole again and will go wherever judged. The body is not unlike that one that Jesus even now has. A physical resurrection into a spiritual body...NOT a spirit entity.
    Rex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit