A Morbid Question: What Could Crush You Dead???

by sixsixsixtynine 21 Replies latest social humour

• belbab
    belbab

The enormous daily dumploads of posts on JWD.

Overwhelming!

belbab

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    Look out for Falling ANVILS too

For real. Pianos and safes as well.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

"A very small rock?" (Eric Idle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

• POs Son
    POs Son

We had a guy working on a rock-mining job commit suicide by diving in front of a "ute" (not sure on the spelling) which is some monsterous truck used for hauling tons (literally) of mined rock. The police photos were rather impressive, as the fellows internal organs sprayed out of his decapitated neck like a tube of tooth paste being rolled empty. Sorry for the graphic descrition... but this should answer the posted question... What Could Crush You Dead???

• Plummet
    Plummet

Thanks POs Son I had a hard enough time brushing my teeth before your post I never look at toothpaste the same

lol

• greendawn
    greendawn

If an earthquake causes the building you are in to collapse, or if you get struck by a meteorite.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hmmm, funny story about things falling from the sky.

We bought a church built in 1899...

Think small southern church not big catholic church.

Shortly after moving in and beginning construction I was downstairs working. I heard a huge crash upstairs and came running up the stairs to find that the plaster in front of the basement stairs had fallen down from the 16 foot high ceiling. It made a godawful sound. Scared the poop out of me!

It was the first set of tears I dedicate to my house! I remember calling husband and saying...I hate this f**king house! Why did we do this!!! I want a normal house!!! Le sob, Le boo hoo hoo.

Then darling husband says...Remember honey,, you said you didn't want a house that looked like everybody elses?

That was definately the wrong thing to say to an irrational woman who's house was obviously trying to kill her!

Falling 100 year old horsehair plaster, may not kill you but it sure makes a big stinky mess!

Chrystal

• fairchild
    fairchild

Three winters ago, a 30 year old man died after a large icicle fell off a local store's roof and on his head.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

A hydraulic press would work just fine.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

A Chevy Suburban full of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit