My website: www.reexamine.org

by reexaminer 38 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

the search function does not work in the quotes portion of the site, that is, http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/ . Hope you can fix it!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Great Job Re!

I think the key to your site and any site like quotes is that it is strictly informational.

No commentary is necessary.

Let the WT's own words condemn them.

CYP

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Awesome site!! Great news about the location, too - the WTS can't do anything about it if it's hosted in China!!

Lots of great information on the site, it's great for us non-JWs who want and need the information but don't have any other way to get it. Hell, I haven't even seen a JW going door-to-door here in years!! Not to mention that the local KH is always deserted, ALWAYS. This site is exactly what people like me need to learn more about what the JWs believe, in their own words, and how they like to use circular reasoning and lies to back up what they say. Evidence is so much more damning when it comes right from the horse's mouth.

Great work!! Thanks a million!!

-Becka :)

• Quentin
    Quentin

Nice...I think it will be around awhile...

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Awesome! I've sent you an email!

Kwin

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    So, you may ask, how can I keep this information online when all these other websites have been shut down? This site is hosted in China,

an expression popular a few years ago is very appropriate now: "You are the BOMB !!"

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx reexaminer.

I hope you can keep it online for a long time.

I hope the last section you have to post will be entitled "How the Watchtower finally was debunked, debased, and destroyed."

Jeff

• tryagain
    tryagain

very cool site.

I can index it into http://www.Ashyra.com if you'd like. It's a JW ReSearch Engine I'm working on.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

What ever became of all the info from Kent's WO site?

I thought that some people from this board were working on putting that info back on the web. Whoever has a copy should contact this person.

Kent's site had a LOT of BOE letters that could go on this new site!

NewLight2

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

nice site, keep up the good work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit