What's worse than a lump of coal?

by Bumble Bee 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

We went for dinner at my bro and sis in laws house on Christmas day. No turkey though , although we did have a good time. My mom had a gift bag for me when I was leaving. When I looked inside there was the current WT and Awake, Examining the Scriptures daily and a calendar . Not at all what I was expecting! Oh well, I guess she gets some placements for this month.

BB

• kls
    kls

See ,there are worse things then monkey poo

• cheezy
    cheezy
    What's worse than a lump of coal?

A bag of JW s**t?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I had the answer, until I read yours. You beat me. I received nothing from my husband. Usually I will tell him, "Lets don't buy each other anything", (Don't like spending money on junk, I'll never use. But this year, I didn't say anything. I did ask, while we were at the local Wal-mart shopping, what are you going to buy me this year? He said, I don't know, what do you want?

I know he went to Wal-Mart Christmas Eve, for what, I really don't know. But he picked up a CD for child, he knew she wanted, but I guess he couldn't pick me out anything. At least he knows I am addicted to Carmex lip cream. That only costs .99c. We will be married 20 years next week. He still doesn't even know birthday dates, my middle name, and on and on and on.

But with all of my boo-hooing, at least I didn't get watchtowers.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ew!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Oh gosh! Sorry bumblebee!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Well, they do say it's the thought that counts......but if I had to make a list of presents I wouldn't want to receive, jw literature would be top

• jgnat
    jgnat

I have the perfect idea for a return gift. http://www.origami.com/ I bet that will be the last time she tries THAT!

• lola28
    lola28

Well I was gonna say a Clay Aiken cd, but even that would have been better than what you got.

Sorry to hear you got a crummy gift.

(((HL))) next time its his birthday I recommend you have a "senior momment" and forget to get him a gift.

lola

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    When I looked inside there was the current WT and Awake, Examining the Scriptures daily and a calendar

What? No way! Dayum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit