Surprise, surprise, JW's ar my door

by dedpoet 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'd love to have seen their faces when you offered them a cigarette...

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I'd love to have seen their faces when you offered them a cigarette...

Yeah Jordan, they went a little quiet for a second or 2, then jw2 blurted out "we are non - smokers, but thanks anyway"

I suppose if and when they find out who they were actually talking to they might be a little pissed off with me for that one lol. They will probably report the incident to the elders, further evidence of how my life has gone downhill since leaving the borg.

• wombat
    wombat

Hey Yesidid......You sound like a cool bloke, living in the Maldives and all.

Would you object to a cute sister calling at your door and "love-bombing" you ?

I think that the WTS should consider it as a means of recruiting.

I'm all for it.

• Es
    Es

LOL well handled

es

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Those two really screwed up.

You mean to tell me that they didn't try to get a "contribution" out of you when they offered the mags?

Oh.......I guess if you would have taken them......then the "contribution" to help the Worldwide Work spiel would have been their next comment!

HappyDad

• oldflame
    oldflame

Just a thought here. For all those who put themselves on the do not call list with the JW's. Don't you think it would be a good idea to change that and let them call on you so that you are able to share information that you have learned since being out ?

Isn't that what we are all about here ? Sharing the real truth about the WBTS ?

and I'll edit to say, it's time we stand up to them right to their face and not hide from them anymore....

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I was thinking the exact same thing oldflame.

Sure, it was a great laugh but perhaps inviting them in and starting a conversation about important points may not of gotten them to suddenly stand up and say" Oh my God, You are right!" But perhaps they would leave with a slight impression in their mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit