Where does all the money go?

by FaithfulDoubter 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Even more amazing than this is the fact that the money that the WTS "loans" to the congs. for KH building (with interest for a time) is money that WAS CONTRIBUTED by the CONGS in the FIRST place!!! And no one calls 'em on it.

Yes, I always thought the WTS should pay for the KHs because they ARE the owners after-all....and the members just pay for the up keep of the KH. That is a fair deal in my opinion.

• TopHat
    TopHat

The D U M B O project and renting apartments to "outsiders" so to speak...seems highly suspicious to me. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/103572/1791741/post.ashx#1791741

• JT
    JT

I have come to the conclusion that they behave like many elderly people do in that they have plenty of money, are accumulating more wealth but do nothing beyond what they have to with it.

###########

i firmly beleive this is what happens to the money, based on everything i have seen, talked to, it all points to the wt is just Hording Money

• JT
    JT

Some indications: alone their headquarter complex in New York was worth $200 million in the 1990's, in 1991 their annual sales stood at $1.25 billion

###########]

could someone please provide this info for me

thanks

i have the newsday article with the 950+millon number, i have been looking for that 1.2 bilion figure for months

• greendawn
    greendawn

The WTS are always pretending to be poor and miserable so as to pressure the local dubs to pay for the KHs to buy the materials and put in the labour for free, and then offer them the title deed.

In the past Russell also tried to pretend poverty so as not to pay alimony to his wife but the court didn't get duped.

• Gerard
    Gerard

A church does not have to file for Annual Information Returns (form 990) but a religious organization does. These are the charitable entities filed by the WT before the IRS. The last one, registered in Oklahoma has filed form 990, which is available to public view:

GODS WATCHTOWER OF PRAYER INC . (?? Not sure if belongs to the WT. Worth looking into it.)

369 New Lots Ave
    Brooklyn, NY 11207

This organization is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. This organization is not required to file an annual return with the IRS because it is a church.

WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF FLORIDA INC

900 RED MILLS RD
    WALLKILL, NY 12589

This organization is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity. This organization is not required to file an annual return with the IRS because it is a church.

WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK INC

14542 HWY 380 W
    KRUM, TX 76249

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

2236 NW 20TH ST
    OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107

This organization is a

501(c)(3) Public Charity. This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ.

This tax declaration (form 990) from the WT registered in Oklahoma is available to public view; Fill out this form online, then print it and send it to the address specified at the bottom:

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506a.pdf

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I havent read all of these earlier posts, but I will say this. As long as the WT Society hides behind the shield of religion, they will continue to do as they please. Most of their assets remain hidden, and it will take a miracle to open up the money trail. Im wondering if the Patriot Act could somehow open up a window of opportunity.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Hi! J-G

Im wondering if the Patriot Act could somehow open up a window of opportunity

Wouldn't you love to tap a few phones?

D Dog

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Since when does the WTB&TS have to account for anything, let alone the MONEY?

• gumby
    gumby
    Most of their assets remain hidden, and it will take a miracle to open up the money trail. Im wondering if the Patriot Act could somehow open up a window of opportunity.

All we need is one of the dub money handlers......or a few of them, to turn like us apostate heathen bastards and join JWD and tell us all about it.

Any a you lurkin bethelite investors feel like deflectin and comin on over to the darkside and sharing some tidbits with us guys and givin us a map of the loot trail?.....purdy please!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit