The Time Of The End according to the scriptures

by truth about the last days 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

Greetings my Brothers. I have put a chart of future events that are to come, aided by the Holy Spirit.It is for anyone that has an intrest in what the Bible has to say towards our future. We have to start with the long purple line down the middle, as it is written in Rev 20:1-15 and 1 Cor 15:24-28.There it mentions at 1 Cor 15 that "death" is the last enemy. Saten is most probebly the second last enemy to be destroyed. Some scriptures will be easy to know, but others will be hard. I hope that you will be able to see the chart on screen or on your printers. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We are all here to learn what Yahwah or Jehovah has to teach us through the scriptures.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no diagram is showing up - try again - unless it is my computer

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Somehow, given that TATLD has indicated that it is best for everyone to keep going to the meetings...I think I'm glad that picture didn't show up. There are enough prophets in the world as it is. (Matthew 7:15-27)

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yeah, but at least it might have been entertaining....I need some distraction right now...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think the chart not showing up is much more meaningful than we realize.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Ahhh yes. Such a warm and cuddly feeling knowing there is a murderous god up there soon to destroy the masses that us righteous ones may covet the land. Gives me goose bumpalees. I can't wait.

Though there is no evil more vile than the mass murder of men, women, and children, there are those who would say: "My heart is with all of Jehovahs or Yahwah servents".

Why do you choose to worship evil, W.C.L Keith? Is there not a better way? Can you not imagine a love higher than one which kills it's own children? Do you ever wonder how such a infinite, wondrous and beautiful universe originated from the a moronic tribal war god, depicted in the Bible?

Personally, if the god you worship and the plans he wishes to enact were true, I would cut to the head of the line to be first one killed at his hand. Better dead, than to live within his stink.

Yes, this could cause offense, but damn it, there are times to get angry and say what needs saying.

j

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

I am sorry that the chart is not comming up on your screen. Funny thing is that it appears on my screen. Maby i have done something wrong. I am new at this, can someone out there help me out as to transfer a picture from "my pictures" to this page? keith

Can everyone see it now???

• greendawn
    greendawn

Apparently nothing is displaying, it's just a blank.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit