Governing Body Subhumans: Merry Christmas

by 144001 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{144,0001))))))))))))))))))

Love to you friend.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Revenge" is never "decent," and it never changes the facts it is a response to. Two wrongs don't make a right, except in the minds of the mentally ill.

I believe you should always arrange for the mentally ill to take out revenge attacks on your behalf.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    I believe you should always arrange for the mentally ill to take out revenge attacks on your behalf.

"Some folks call it revenge, I call it gettin' even. Mmmmm Hmmmmm."

GetBusyLiving, Mrs. Jones, freedomlover, fullofdoubtnow, and Apostate Kate,

Thank you very much for your kind words of support. Due to the circumstances, this has been a very somber holiday for my family, and it certainly helps to know that others feel the same way about the death-dealing policies of the Watchtower cult. I wish all of you and everyone else on this forum a very happy New Year!

Sixsixsixnynine and bigmouth:

It must feel good to weak little men such as yourselves to attack someone when they are dealing with the potential loss of a loved one. But if you're going to attack, little men, grow a brain first. No where in this thread did I advocate "revenge." Hating people for the harm they do to others and even wishing bad upon them is certainly not comparable to the "revenge" you referred to by quoting me out of context (a tactic distinctly similar to those used by the Watchtower), which is that of killing someone in response to their crimes. I stand by my comments that revenge is wrong, as well as my expression of hateful wishes to Watchtower management. Despite your inability to distinguish the difference, an affirmative act of revenge and a thought of ill will are two different things. Apparently the two of you complied with the Watchtower's admonitions against higher education. I feel very sorry for you.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I have 'been there - done that'...my own Mom died in a situation like your loved one is facing now. My heart cries for you and everyone who has ever been faced with this tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people have been affected by the death, near deaths and mental damages done to these victims of the Governing Body.

I don't desire 'revenge', either. I'm past that emotion I craved at one time. Now, I just want to get my kids and other family 'out.' I've attended too many funerals of watchtower victims, whether from 'normal' suicides to 'deliberate' suicides by refusing proper medical treatment.

I've seen too many family break-ups, including my own, because of this un-Christ-like cult.

Far too many...

I am sorry. I hope things go well, despite the WT's efforts.

Rabbit

• greendawn
    greendawn

The GB are trapped by the mess they created they can't admit their blood policy is wrong because of the legal consequences and the astronomical amounts they will have to pay out to the families of the past victims of this policy so they carry on pretending that this doctrine is sound. Their current way of splitting blood into allowable and non allowable fractions is an obvious absurd mess without any scientific basis.

If we tell this to the JW R&F perhaps they will realise something.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    It must feel good to weak little men such as yourselves to attack someone when they are dealing with the potential loss of a loved one. But if you're going to attack, little men, grow a brain first. No where in this thread did I advocate "revenge." Hating people for the harm they do to others and even wishing bad upon them is certainly not comparable to the "revenge" you referred to by quoting me out of context (a tactic distinctly similar to those used by the Watchtower), which is that of killing someone in response to their crimes. I stand by my comments that revenge is wrong, as well as my expression of hateful wishes to Watchtower management. Despite your inability to distinguish the difference, an affirmative act of revenge and a thought of ill will are two different things. Apparently the two of you complied with the Watchtower's admonitions against higher education. I feel very sorry for you.

144001-

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Nothing in my post could remotely be considered an attack against you. I don't know what your situation is, and certainly hope your loved one is fine. But that doesn't mean I can't point out your blatant hypocrisy. Just a few days ago you railed against anyone who supported the death penalty (I strongly oppose it myself, btw), and the "revenge" mentality that often goes with it.

Then you turn around and start this thread (since partially deleted by yourself), hoping the Governing Body die the slowest, most painful death possible, because someone you care about might be affected by the blood policy. If the hate and anger you expressed isn't a desire for "revenge" then I don't know what is.

Also, those qoutations stand on their own, and were not taken out of context. Which is why I provided the link to the original post.

Lighten up a little, it won't kill you. Although your anger just might.

Peace, etc. -Matt

Sorry, but I have to disagree. Nothing in my post could remotely be considered an attack against you. I don't know what your situation is, and certainly hope your loved one is fine. But that doesn't mean I can't point out your blatant hypocrisy.. But that doesn't mean I can't point out your blatant hypocrisy.

In addition to being an insensitive asshole, are you really as stupid as this quote? How could labeling me a hypocrite be anything but an attack? And, again, you've failed to demonstrate why the expression of hateful thoughts towards the Watchtower equates to revenge, which of course requires an affirmative act.

Lighten up a little, it won't kill you. Although your anger just might.

And maybe you could try to learn a little sensitivity and tact, asshole.

Rabbit,

Thanks for the kind words. The situation continues, and regardless of how much I try to make my case against the blood policy, it's like talking to a brick wall. It's frightening to "witness" the magnitude of the brainwashing this cult is capable of.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

144001-

To qoute Kinky Friedman, "May the God of your choice bless you".

Best wishes to you and yours, Matthew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit