So, Who is Enjoying a White Chirstmas Today?

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Currently 70 degrees here in Tucson, with a forecast of 80!!! Nice, but not white.

ah, now I know why I put up with three solid months of 110 or more every summer.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Here on the east coast of Newfoundland, we're getting our first white Christmas in a couple of years - there isn't much snow, but there's enough to make it white!!

The weather here is beautiful here today - a layer of snow on the ground, the temperature is around freezing or just below and the sun is shining!! Perfect Christmas Day weather!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

-Becka :)

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I was going to write earlier about how it's green and gray here in Toronto, Canada. It's been raining since yesterday and all the snow melted. But in the last hour, it's started snowing. The largest snowflakes I've ever seen in my life! The ground is covered and it looks beautiful here now.
    All the best to you and yours!
    tall penguin

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

It is a cold and rainy Christmas here in KY. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

For The benefit of us sweltering Aussie's would someone be able to show us some pictures of the white christmas they are enjoying?

• JH
    JH

OK, I'll post pictures of the snow we just received today, and yesterday....and the day before...lol

• blondie
    blondie

We have quite a bit of snow here although the rest of the week will have highs in the 40's; I anticipate a meltdown.

Blondie

• JH
    JH
    For The benefit of us sweltering Aussie's would someone be able to show us some pictures of the white christmas they are enjoying?

OK, I took this 30 minutes ago... This is on the little side street where I live Remember, winter is just starting here This is me below in the cold wind Cars stuck in the snow in the back yard of my apartment building Shovel....Shovel....Shovel.... And me again.......Oh I Love winter.....

• JH
    JH

Shoveling is our national sport here

• jgnat
    jgnat

LOL JH, you bring back fond memories!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit