Pets on Christmas day

by greendawn 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• greendawn
    greendawn

With so much food around do your pets get extra portions of nice meat on Christmas day? They also need to celebrate and have a good time!

• kls
    kls

Oh yes my dogs get feast goodies also,but i keep it to a minium, and they have a stocking to open filled with toys.Which my Bloodhound will tear and destroy everyone just to get the squeekers out but, oh well.

Merry Christmas Greendawn

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

my pet gets a little extra wuv an' attention
    cuz i'm finally home instead of at werk!!! :)

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

My dogs are so full they are knocking treats back

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

They make out like little bandits!

Happy holidays, to all, including the four-footed critters!

Sherry

• Purza
    Purza

With my cat and dog everyday is a holiday! Both animals will eat just about anything (even the cat).

Purza

• Dansk
    Dansk

Actually, we buy our two dogs Christmas presents and we give them some "treats", like good chocolate - but only in moderation (we know it can cause diabetes in excess). Well, after all, they're part of the family and they give us unconditional love 24 hours a day 365 days a year! We love 'em to bits!!

Ian

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Our dog got to unwrap a chew bone in gift wrap, lotsa fun! The cats had some turkey with us and we all took naps. The cats played in the wrapping paper and bows.

• greendawn
    greendawn

My 22 LB dog could eat today and yesterday as much meat (and whatever else) as he wished, he also has to celebrate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit