What's under your tree?

by simplesally 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

So today I ate nothing but really bland foods and sat on the internet. It's 9am so I'll go to bed pretty soon, wake up around 8pm tonight, then sit on the internet some more. I might even refuse to eat until Midnight. I figure the rest of the world is having fun with family and friends and stuff, so I'll just deny myself as much as possible out of spite.

What do you all think?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    What do you all think?

I think that you better get out of that blue funk. Things get better with time, but you've got to be willing to help. You're out of the dubs, now go on with your life. It's never to late to start.

Now, the bland food doesn't sound to bad. I've got an upset tummy from the overspiced pumpkin pie. (blah) And going to sleep right now sounds pretty good to me (I work third shift.). Matter of fact, I'm going to make a swan dive into the bed right now! (sounds cushy)

Sleep tight!

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial
    I think that you better get out of that blue funk. Things get better with time, but you've got to be willing to help. You're out of the dubs, now go on with your life. It's never to late to start.

Being an ex-JW is only one of many problems. You act like it's just holding me back. It may be, but there is a lot more going on than just that. I have no friends, I'm going through a divorce and was forced to move back in with my parents. They don't celebrate anything, so here I am. I used to have a decent job and an apartment, because of my wife, all that is gone. I'm in a new state now, and there are no jobs here. I went from making $10-14 an hour(depending upon commission) to making $7.25 at McDonalds.

So excuse my pessimism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit