Merry Christmas Everyone!

by carla 11 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

Merry Christmas Everyone! and thanks for always answering my numerous and sometimes repetitive questions. carla

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Merrrrr-ry Christmas, Carla! I am in such a festive mood, anyone wanna help roast some swine for the occasion?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Merry Christmas Carla, for how many years did you not celebrate xmas because of the JWs?

• kls
    kls

Merry Christmas Carla and may next year our wishes come true

Merry Christmas everyone ,have fun and be safe

• carla
    carla

Thank you my fellow ubm KLS, and now Auld soul too! Hi, Greendawn. I have always celebrated Christmas, it is only within the past two years or so that husband will not. What a shame too! He used to be like a little kid at Christmas! Begging to open gifts on Christmas Eve even though traditionally we opened them on Christmas morning. Every year the same thing, 'let's open some up tonight'. Me & kids continue on as usual as best we can. Time to play Santa even though kids are too old for it. Traditions you know, presents can't go out until everybody is in bed!

I wish you all the same I wish for myself, for our loved ones to leave the wt. Lacking that, Have a merry one anyway. I plan to, come hell or high water!

Cheers!

carla

• Swan
    Swan

Merry Christmas to you too Carla.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Tammy

• prophecor
    prophecor

Merry Christmas Carla. Hope yours is a comfortable one. We've got a tree up and it's the first one in about 6 years. Kinda' nice.

Cheers and Merry Christmas All.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Merry Christmas everyone

That's the first time I've said that since 1980!

• ballistic
    ballistic

• freydi
    freydi

And a Happy Winter Solstice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit