How much JW love is enough?

by Spectrum 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Golf
    Golf

Spectrum, "...at least..." is fitting. Since 1948, I don't recall the org. ever helping the other sheep, maybe, a few generous souls did, but not the org.

They talk about assisiting others, what, by going from door to door and ignore the scriptures to help and aid your fellowman? Sorry, its' not acceptable.

Golf

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I'd like to thank everyone for their contribution so far as they are informative and set a mode but I'm still left with my original questions unanswered.
    How much love is enough?
    Who are these people that we should expect as much love from them as from our blood family?
    Greendawn
    I think you are saying if they have Christ in their heart then they should show Christ's love to their fellow christian brother. But how much love did Christ show and in what form?

• SomeGeek
    SomeGeek

"But God demonstrates His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" Romans 5:8(NIV)

Christ's love for us is inmeasurable. Having the love of Christ in your heart is about have a geniune concern for one's well being. There is no such thing as too much love because there is no greater love. They way you can show love is to find ou thow they need love. Maybe they need someone they can confide in. Make yourself availible to be confided in. Perhapes just letting them know they are not alone in the world helps. The first thing to do would be to pray for guidance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit