Merry Christmas Everyone

by oldflame 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

and may I say God bless each and everyone of us. May you find peace and happiness in all that you do. Peace on Earth and good will towards all people.....Thank you for being here.....

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Right back at ya. I hope everyone here has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. You guys really are a godsend, you're all a big help with everything and I really appreciate that. This year, I have something else to be thankful for at Christmas - the people here at JWD.

I hope you all have a good Christmas season, no matter how you celebrate and even if you don't celebrate - just stay true to yourself, that's all that matters. I hope you all find peace and comfort and happiness in your lives this Christmas and throughout the whole year, you all deserve it.

Thanks for everything!!

-Becka :)

• Now What?
    Now What?

Thx bunches and a very very Merry Christmas to all of JWD from ALL of us here (the whole family is away from the org now: me, son, daughter and even the ex , so we ALL get to send a very merry seasons greeting!)

NW?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Brookie

• JH
    JH

Seasons Greetings !!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Merry Christmas Old Flame, "peace on earth and goodwill to all men" that is the spirit of Christmas and it is certainly not pagan.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Happy Solstice, Old Flame!

Sherry

• delilah
    delilah
    Merry Christmas to you all....Gretchen, I was thinking of you, the other day, while i was at work, when I realized it was the winter solstice....happy winter solstice to you.... This is certainly a time, we gather together, with our loved ones, and celebrate. Celebrate life, love and happiness.
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Merry Christmas one and all!

Let's not forget the reason for the season,

Santa Claus died for our sins.

Has your checkbook been washed clean in the precious shed blood of Santa Claus?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A very happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year to all my fellow posters on JWD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit