It appears that WTS is a demonic organization.

by Mr Bean 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

WTF? banned for being "accused"? Was there any proof? Hey, I've been there...that ain't right. WTF, did you "disfellowship" him? And he is trying to come back in? Why is he wanting to come back in? Are you scared he is gonna mislead you? I love you guys but you sure need to realize why you have a brain and nuts. Are you really THAT scared of being misled? Don't worry it's gonna be ok, and we are going to learn to have fun after we fight this war. Is there anyone with some nuts on here that can give me a HELL YEA!!!

Anyone wanna stage...

• heathen
    heathen

The guy was a little paranoid about Israel and a jewish global conspiracy . I don't know that he was anti semetic but a bit extreme for sure .

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

So who is going to staighten him out? Who is going to rescue that "lost sheep"?

I just passed the 60 foot......where are ya at???

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'd like to see the Watch Tower address the issue of restoration of the Jews to Palestine and the creation of the nation of Israel. I'd like to see how 1947 was not the end of the Gentile times in Israel. Of course they have their conspiracy theory and the invisible wars and the invisible kingdoms and the invisible spirits. All promises to the Jews, the Watch Tower Society has hijacked as applying to the owners of the printing corporation. It all ignores secular events and history with impunity.

• heathen
    heathen
    All promises to the Jews, the Watch Tower Society has hijacked as applying to the owners of the printing corporation.

I think you answered your own question . I know they don't believe that the nation of Israel is a theocracy today . They believe they are the only ones representing the messianic theocracy , not hard to find articles about that . God chose them exclusively in 1914 to create a new Israel of God . I imagine the 1948 date is viewed as false prophesy from the false prophet .

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

If you had read the Old Testament you would know that the land promise was conditional upon Israel's obedience. 1948 Israel has nothing to do with God because Israel has yet to repent and come back to God. 1948 was the Rothschild creation for the Illuminatti which was sanctioned by Satan himself...who is soon to seat his false Christ at the helm of the New Sanhedrin Fascist rule. Christ Kingdom is not of this world and He will not return to set up a Kingdom. Christ has ruled and reigned since His resurrection from the tomb, three days after He was crucified.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Thanks Rig Boy, That clears it all up. I don't know how I missed that.

• LDH
    LDH

No disrespect Rig Boy, but I am LMFAO @ Gary.

That clears it all up. I don't know how I missed that

Lisa

• heathen
    heathen

welcome back ianone ahhh I mean welcome Rig Boy. I agree that christ has ruled since his resurrection as stated in mathew 28:18 . I also believe he will eventually destroy the current world we live in when he decides to , thus it will be the NWO as george bush was talking about accept it will not have human rulers at the helm .

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

For the man who went out of his way to "teach" me how to fix cars instead of using me as a "bitch robot" to make himself more money, I would just like to say "THAAAAAT's Riight! Thank you so much Boo Boo.....

David Redden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit