BIG NEWS & TRAGEDY!

by Gerard 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gerard
    Gerard

Baby Penguin Stolen From Zoo!

http://www.ksat.com/family/5612177/detail.html

The zoo is offering $9,000 for the penguin's safe return.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

that's not enough! if i had money i'd pay like 20G's for a penguin... they'd be so much fun plus their eggs are probably delicious

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think I found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

That's just wrong. LOL.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

eee gads!

I hope it wasn't one of those penquins that have Syphilis!! oh wait, I think that was chlamydia....

• greendawn
    greendawn

Whatever these thieves will think of next! How much can they get by selling a penguin.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Whatever these thieves will think of next! How much can they get by selling a penguin.

Police think it was not for selling but for a Christmas present to someone.

• Scully
    Scully

Seriously, my kids would love to have a baby penguin.... ever since they saw the Coca-Cola commercial with the penguins and the polar bears dancing around to "Little St Nick" by the Beach Boys (when we went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) they've been going on about how much fun it would be to have one as a pet.

I'm sure our cat would be thrilled too. NOT.

• Scully
    Scully

The news site identifies the species as the Jackass Penguin (you just can't make this stuff up! LOL)... I wonder just what kind of message the penguin pilferer is trying to send to the recipient of their "gift"?? LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Seems like that would be a pretty high-maintenance pet... Why not just give a normal pet like an anaconda or maybe a leopard??

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit