XBox 360 - would this be too cruel ?

by Simon 14 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Ok, I got myself an XBox 360 a couple of weeks ago (yay) and it's brilliant.

The other pre-order I had with Amazon was originally put back to the end of Feb but now they are saying it will be here next week. The original plan was to just keep whichever come first but I've since promised this one to my younger brother as a combined Birthday / Xmas present. He's coming round to ours for Chrimbo because we're the only other 'pagans' in the family..

Now, I was thinking. I have an empty XBox 360 box and spare wrapping paper. Hmmn, would it be too cruel to fill it with old JW books (to match the weight) and give it to him on Christmas day?!

What do you think?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

You're a cruel man.

funny....but cruel

• Simon
    Simon

Hey, he calls me "old man Green". I think he deserves it !

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Yep, I'd do it and video his reaction.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Yep, I'd do it and video his reaction.

Now, there's a thought. And you could always playback the video on several different occasions. Birthdays, anniversary, Boxing Day...

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Excellent idea...leave him guessing for at least a day then just before he really gets a sulk on...put him out of his misery!!!

When we having an Xbox night round yours then?

DB74

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LMAO.. that would be freaking hilarious man! Do it and tell us his reaction!

GBL

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It might be considered cruel, sure. But his initial disappointment at seeing the time-wasting XBox will be completely forgotten when he sees the abundance of spiritual food you've provided in due-yule-season!

Hint: I wouldn't sleep in the same house with him after this if I were you!

Dave

• sinis
    sinis

Better yet have a video camera going and gut the X-box, making sure you do not damage anything. Or throw an old VCR in the box. He'll open it and get all sad thinking someone returned it and scammed the the original selling company. Then pretend you call up the store (in your best angry face) say alot of yes, ok, yes, alright, etc. Then tell him they will send a new one out in three months because of the backorder.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

go for it! i know i would

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit