WT says...Humans are cockroaches...

by Lilycurly 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I can't beleive that some people are actually agreeing with this illustration...it's sickening. I don't know if any of you had the displeasure to read the dec 1 2005, Watchtower? (page 6) With the nice subject of Harmageddon.

Well, one paragraph is about "How can a loving God make war?", so I was of course intrigued about what they had to say about it. And the best they could come up with is an illustration...get this...they compare the millions of humans on earth to cockroaches infesting a house, and the landlord needs to exterminate all the bugs for his family to live in peace and health. Now, that just is sick, and most of all, it doesn't even work! If you want to compare humans to bugs, then they should *all* be bugs. A more appropriate illustration for their beleif would be that the house is full of people, and some don't want to listen to the landlord, so, being the loving landlord that he is, he of course enters the house, pulls out a shutgun and proceeds to exterminate each and every person who did not listen to him. Loving God indeed.

I just can't beleive some dubs, including my dad are going to swallow this...and just hope other people who read this will recognize it as the sh*t it is and won't get scared into the religion...

• carla
    carla

There was a thread about this one before. Husband says we are taking it out of context. Go figure. How it could possibly taken any other way is beyond me.

• jula71
    jula71

Sounds like an attempt to dehumanize people. You won't feel and think bad about everyone getting knocked off if they are less then human. Remember during WWII, Hitler had the same tactic, look at groups as being less then human.

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Finally, me and the JWs agree on something.

• Scully
    Scully

You know the Nazis used similar propaganda regarding the Jews. Something to the effect that even though Jewish children were pretty, don't bother having compassion for them, because "cute little rats are still rats." I have actually heard those exact sentiments expressed by a District Overseer™ at a Circuit Assembly™, in reference to Worldly People™.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

What I find stupid, is that they say the "bad humans", the one who are cockroaches are the ones that make war, destroy the earth and generally harm people. I don't see JWs giving up their atmosphere destroying cars or close the book factory that they are in order to not harm the planet. Most worldy people are greener then them. They are part of the bug gang.

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's the JW narrow minded ideology, they will never change their erroneous concept of a god that has little patience with humans. He is too ready to carry out final destruction on mankind, death without resurrection. Fortunately the real God is a lot more reasonable than that.

• Clam
    Clam

Actually its JWs who are more similar to cockroaches.

1.They're a household pest, i.e they pester households.

2.They can still survive with their brain removed.

3.They are confident of surviving a holocaust.

4.They run off when exposed to actual light.

There must be others. . . . . . . . .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Here's your chance to play GAWD!

Squash them humans cockroaches!!!

http://www.flatfeetpete.com/flash/roachgame.html

http://www.epestsupply.com/roachgame.htm

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

I think they will love it! Anything to put down others and feel smug about themselves. They are already so haughty, this holiday season, smirking about how the poor "worldly" only have Christmas, but they've got the New World!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit