Just finished my last final for my first semester of college!!!

by Cognitive_Dissident 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

So I just took my last final for this semester, which was in fact my very first semester of college ever. And it feels great!

Sod off. And if you aren't doing so already, please fornicate yourselves with an iron stick.

sincerely,
    Me

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

HA HA !! LOL!!

hope you did good on your grades for this semester Cog Dis....

freedomlover

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey CD! Great news! Now its time to give those brain cells a rest. In case you guys didn't know CD has a great brain that he is now putting to use.

I'm so pleased for you darl, I hope you have a lovely break. Looking forward to chatting again.

• rmt1
    rmt1

Good feeling, isn't it.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Congrats! Ain't college great? You learn so much in a single quarter or semester, it makes a guy feel downright silly for ever having thought the Society had anything approaching knowledge. May many good classes light the way on your educational journey!
    SNG

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

YOU my friend.............YOU............

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

CONGRATS!

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Thanks all!

SNG and rmt1, yes, it's a great feeling. SNG, you're totally right, it's amazing what you can learn in a semester. It really is no wonder the Society doesn't want people going to college.

Peaches - awww you, talking about my brain. Although the jury's still out on whether or not I'm actually putting it to use. Like the new pic, by the way! I too look forward to chatting again, it's just those cursed time zones givin' us grief.

Muchas gracias Auld

Freedomlover - I think I did pretty well on my grades, which hopefully will have the nice byproduct of people wanting to give me money next year, hence cutting the loans by a bit. Here's hopin'.

and finally,

Pistoff - no no no, YOU my friend...YOU. Many, many thanks for all the support and encouragement! An exclamation point really doesn't do that sentence justice.

CD

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats! It's just like reading Awake magazines, isn't it?

• Golf
    Golf

Keep up the good work (grades that is).

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit