Have You Seen My Mother review makes front page...

by Bryan 23 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I'll be listening. :)

Jean

• bem
    bem

(((((Bryan & Family)))))) I am happy for you and glad to see you are getting publicity and good reviews,

Dorothy

• Panda
    Panda

Congratulations on both taking on such a tough job AND completing it. The emotional drain must've been exhaustive. I applaud you.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks Panda,

And yes, it was difficult. My wife came home one day after work and found me crying in the kitchen trying to cook dinner. Writing my story put me on meds again, but it is a great achievement for me, and a small vindication for my mother.

My best,

Bryan

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

GOOD 4 U!

Perhaps I will start reading it at Borders this week. I find that if you find a quiet little place in a corner nobody bothers you about buying a book first before reading it.

You know how us college students are both oh so poor. And cheap.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I posted at the forum thread was already a reg forum member there from before,Danny is everywhere Yahoo! News Book explores child abduction Open this result in new window Clinton Herald - 1 hour, 13 minutes ago By Teresa Atkerson MCALESTER NEWS-CAPITAL (MCALESTER, Okla.) McALESTER, Okla. — Bryan McGlothin believes he’s getting a second chance for a happy childhood.

alt
    Book explores child abduction
    Clinton Herald, IA - 1 hour ago
    ... He says his father, a Jehovah’s Witness elder, convinced him his mother was “demonized” and wanted nothing to do
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You did good! Man, you made the news! I'm so sorry that it's making you feel stressed and depressed. Stay strong, you've come a long way.

• kazar
    kazar

Bryan, thanks for sharing with us your good news! I am proud to be associated with you.

• hubert
    hubert

Great review, Bryan.

Hubert

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am so proud of you, Bryan. Good writing bares the soul to the world. I am not sure I could ever write about the violent times I had with my ex-husband. Every time I try I am depressed for days. You have given a good gift, and you keep giving by bringing your book to the forefront.

You brave man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit