Is Satan a philosopher?

by DavidChristopher 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Golf
    Golf

Who's dangling the carrot? They say, "You can dance with the devil but you can't lead."

Golf

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I never heard that before. You can dance with the devil but you can't lead? is that true? Can you dance with the JW's and lead?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Whos truth would he be searching for? Seems kind of silly to search after your own "truth". Wouldn't the object be to have others searching for your "truth" is that a form of worship? Although, I never heard it said "this means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true satan." WHO would want others to seek after and be satisfied with THEIR "truth"? hmmmmm Am I to be satisfied with Jonah's Witnesses "truth", and not question it? If I don't? Can I get into trouble for that?

wtf dude? i didn't understand a word you just said... first off, he simply doesn't exist, satan. second off, if he did, he would be the coolest guy in the universe. so ya, he would be into philosophy. it's hard not to be when your non existent creator leaves you with such a bad rap. but ya, he is a god, and he encourages us all of us to be gods too, and to think for our own freaking selves for a change, and not to feel bad about it. sounds like a pretty cool guy to me. his own meaning? sure. that's all any of us have anyways... ts

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Someone had to have created him. Question you need to ask is why? Don't you have to know "bad", before you can recognize and appreciate "good"

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Someone had to have created him.

hey, welcome to the board. but i disagree with this, as you may have guessed. it's been said thousands of times on this board in it's history, but i will say it again:

no one created santa claus, right? because he doesn't exist, right? so, why would "someone" have to have "created" "satan"?

i mean, JRR tolkein created the dark lord Sauron, but that's just a story man.

TS

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

That does make sense. If he is a lie and the father of the lie than how can a lie exist? Thats really deep man.....You got my head spinning with that one......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit