Is Satan a philosopher?

by DavidChristopher 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Whos truth would he be searching for? Seems kind of silly to search after your own "truth". Wouldn't the object be to have others searching for your "truth" is that a form of worship? Although, I never heard it said "this means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true satan." WHO would want others to seek after and be satisfied with THEIR "truth"? hmmmmm Am I to be satisfied with Jonah's Witnesses "truth", and not question it? If I don't? Can I get into trouble for that?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

if there would be any truth in the bible stories, satan would be the first free thinker.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Is that "wrong"? would he want others to be free thinkers as well? is a "free thinker" a rebel? Guess that would depend on who you ask huh?

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

what's a rebel? one who is opposing an idea the majority holds as authorative? then rebellion is always in the eye of the beholder. or in other words: "might is right".

why would god not allow his children to eat from the tree of knowledge?

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

...a question I have asked from the start.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Those in power (ie: god and his newly created angelic legions) have never liked anyone who disagrees with them (ie: satan the great free thinker of his time). The way people in power stay in power is to keep people below them. People who think too much tend to not like to stay below for very long and therefore must be squashed.

Free thinker vs rebel is just another version of freedom fighter vs terrorist. It depends whose side you are on and what you stand for.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

So if you torture and kill a "terrorist", he sees himself as a "freedom fighter"? Think he will regret his choice? Where does it end? What is the solution? proving to him he is a "terrorist"? So I would be considered a "spiritual terrorist" by all religons, but can they prove to me I am?

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

They don't need proof that is where faith and allegiance come in. They do not need you to admit you are a terrorist for you to be one. They have labelled you as such and their faith that you are in fact a terrorist is enough for them. If you call yourself a freedom fighter they will simply say that you are in fact really a deceitful terrorist.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Yeah I know.."cause they said so." Guess they have no interest in turning me back from my bad way huh? Man, I feel sorry for all the "lost sheep" in this world.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Sounds like they need some razor sharp teeth to protect themselves in this place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit