2005 JWD Annual Report

by seattleniceguy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Apostates rule watchtower drool (i just had to say that)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thank you brother SNG for that "happifying" report!

The Internet has already killed the beast, they are simply unaware that it was a deathblow. As they twitch and spasm in their final hours we will will watch. When their money pours out into the streets, we will benefit from it. When they close their doors forever, we'll be here. And we will smile.

AuldSoul

• Bryan
    Bryan

It's the good news of the truth!

Bryan

• Joker10
    Joker10

Those numbers include people who join and never come back and. people with 2 or more login names. Also I don't believe the board allows you to delete yourself. I've also noticed that there are less people posting. And it has been like this for some time.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

hee-hee! you named yourself very well.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Beautiful, SNG! I had no idea there were SO many members.

Hey Simon! Good work, Dude. ;-)

Hey EVERYBODY! Good work, Dudes!

Dave

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Joker10 makes a good point:

I've also noticed that there are less people posting. And it has been like this for some time.

I would like to see an accounting of the hours one spends here, you know it's the hours we preach spend which are important!

My thoughts or at least for myself on posting less as I've been here over 4 years now is that I need to be here less. I've healed, reclaimed my life and have moved on enjoying life as never before without all the guilt and shackles of the WTS.

JWD replaced those 5 weekly meetings and boy I could have pioneeredâ„¢ on the weekends with the time I spent here in my early days of posting and reading information. I just don't need it any longer I'm so far past those early wondering days, as I have now formulated my own belief system and it works for me.

So in my never to be humble opinion reduced posting is inevitable in fact it's hoped for! I wish you all to eventually not need JWD for emotional support. In that regard JWD is doing just what it's intended to do support those exiting the cult and helping them to rebuild their lives.

Oh and thanks SNG for the great report it's good to see the growth!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I've also noticed that there are less people posting.

But is that true? Are there really leass people posting?

Compared to when?

I'd like to see that quantified first.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I don't think less people are posting here. But I have no figures to back that up.

It is clearly a dynamic population -always shifting. I think that is good. Some heal and leave. New ones show up all the time.

A record of the number of lurkers would be interesting.

Jeff

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Joker,
    You're right - the growth is the only important number, not the total members. The annual growth does represent the number of new people who showed up this year. That number is not only healthy but is increasing, pointing to an increased outflow from the organization.
    SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit