Let's help Avishai

by colorado5591 13 Replies latest social humour

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

in a pm hot off the press!

I asked Avishai

I have been wondering for months what is going on in your avatar! Are you shaving your back? Back of your neck? Head?

Makes me nuts that I cant tell!

He said

maybe I should change it, 'cuz other folks think I'm shaving my back, not just you!! I just have it up 'cuz it's one of the better shot's of my ugly mug...

Let's help him with a new avatar! Any suggestions? Post what his "new" avatar picture should be

• colorado5591
  • avishai
    avishai

Before anyone mod's this, let it be known that I'm ok with this posting of a pm.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I say keep this one.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

i thought it was a back scrather and it made me go all tingly everytime i saw it

ps. i havent been able to reply to your pm as for some reason its stopped working again, but i appreciate you pming me it meant alot, ill have to get simon on the job, mine goes off all the time SIMMOOOONNN!!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Don't change it, Avishai! It is a great conversation starter, apparently. It adds to your...mystique.

It makes people wonder, "Hmm, who's the bald guy? What that behind his head? Is it a gun? No. It's a razor! Wild. What's he doing with that thing? He must be an interesting bloke to post an avatar with a razor behind his head. Let me read his profile. Hmm. Nothing at all about the razor...what is he doing with the razor? Is it a metaphor of some kind? He must be a very interesting person."

AuldSoul

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've altered a copy of the pic so that the razor is on your head rather than your back. It's a good pic of ya, so it would seem a shame to dump it over a minor issue. If ya want a copy PM me your email

• greendawn
    greendawn

I imagine it is hard to shave your own back with a razor so I always thought that he is shaving his head or neck in that photo.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i thought he was shaving his head....

luv, jojo

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Keep the avatar... it is sooooo sexxyy!

And for the record I thought you were shaving the back of your head/neck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit