Brush up on your Theocratic Warfare techniques!

by Mysterious 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Ah Theocratic Warfare, how we love to hate you. The more literature I see left out pointed in my direction, underlined or highlighted of course, the LESS I want to consider their point of view. It just reinforces my decision to leave even more. I wonder if witnesses are aware this insidious form of warfare is driving a deeper wedge between them and those that left.

And then there is the lying to make themselves look better. The more lies I discover covering up wrongdoings the less I believe a word that comes out of their mouths.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Two words to describe theocratic warfare mealy-mouthing psychopath Watchtower calls their protocol of lying,"Theocratic warfare". Moonies call their protocol of lying,"Heavenly deception". How this rings and resonates..... alt Two faced hypocrites

• zagor
    zagor

Well a basic premise of any warfare is essentially outsmarting an enemy through deception and by definition is the tool of the evil as bible puts it.

• Flash
    Flash

Theocratic Warfare = LYING

John 8:44

"You are from your father the Devil...he is a liar and the father of the lie."

Revelation 22:15

"Outside are the dogs...and everyone liking and carrying on a lie."

Revelation 21:8

"...and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death."

No amount of self-deception or rationalizing will change this outcome.

• LDH
    LDH

Yeah, however they even use this technique on their OWN MEMBERS!!!! Kind of like in the UN letter, they said "we MERELY wanted access to the library."

When has that excuse ever worked in a Judicial Committee meeting?

Sister So and So, why were you caught sucking Brother Thus and Such's Dick?

Well, I MERELY was displaying the finest form of sisterly love!

No, it's ok for them to go to BED and screw the Great Harlot, but God forbid some normal human interaction takes place.

Lisa

TheoKratic War, My Ass Class

• bother_forever
    bother_forever
    Sister So and So, why were you caught sucking Brother Thus and Such's Dick?

"I was checking the helmet of salvation"

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

......of course my "69" th post had to have sexual inuendo.

• luna2
    luna2
    ......of course my "69" th post had to have sexual inuendo.

How very appropriate! LOL

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Why is this surprising? They learned from the best.

John 12 40 He has blinded their eyes and deadened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn–and I would heal them.

2 Thessalonians 2 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Mark 4 10 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that, “ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’"

Joshua 11 19 Except for the Hivites living in Gibeon, not one city made a treaty of peace with the Israelites, who took them all in battle. 20 For it was the LORD himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

• skyman
    skyman

Aw the lie, realy what is a lie? If the person is lesser than you then it is not a lie. God created the tree of knowledge you know, in the tree was the good lie that helps the knowledgable ass holes lie to bad stupid people that need to stay stupid or the GOOD guy would have to go to work for a living. Thats what GOD wants the Good guys to decieve us BAD guys because THEY are the good guys. DON"T YOU GET IT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit