Arranged adultery

by Lady Lee 19 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Lady Lee - just a sympathetic ear - I, too, had an affair so I could leave my first husband. It was the only way I was going to be able to break that damnable JW marriage mentality in him, and in me.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((Brenda))) The things we do to be free!!!

It was that or suicide for me. I thought adultery was better than being dead.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know JWs who do it so they can divorce scripturally -I dealt with a number of Judicials on the subject

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I've read that before stilla. That just seems so devious to me. Especially when they have the next one already lined up. I know 2 men that did that.

Although some people would say my solution was devious I suppose.

You know what got me to that point?

Bloodguilt!

My elder husband had this job where he was taking pictures of houses that were for sale. He would sometimes have to take pictures of the back of the house, especially when there was a pool. And he would tell me how these beautiful barely clad women were sunbathing at the pool. He would tell me how hard it was for him (yes I mean the pun). He always reminded me that if he committed adultery it would be my fault that he sinned (therefore I had to provide the "due"). I would have his blood on my hands.

As a woman in this organization I bought that hook line and sinker. I figured that if I was going to have anyone's blood on my hands it would be my own and not somebody else's.

It never once occured to me that my actions could put my blood on his hands.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

it is a weakling that blames somebody else for their own mistakes

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    it is a weakling that blames somebody else for their own mistakes

Thanks stilla I needed to hear that. He had authority, headship, a Bible and the WTS saying it would be my responsibility. And yup I bought into it all. I was even willing to take full responsibility for it. I've come a long long way since then

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    It's amazing what people can think of to make money,

wha? this is nothing new. sorry to break it to you like this, all in a single sentence and what not.

sorry, i don't get it. so these people are just being honest about being prostitutes? so, they put a new spin on prostitution? big deal. it's always been around, and always gonna be around. people are going to cheat with prostitutes. i don't see how it is so disgusting that prostitutes get to have commercials.

i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for prostitutes (ar ar ar, be quiet now). my grandma was a call girl from Bogota that my grandfather ended up marrying when he got her pregnant. he was married to someone else at the time as well, but i guess he liked her better. and presto! here you have tetrapod.sapien! thanks grandma. lol.

ts

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ Tet.

He was at my house last month and his wife emailed him a nude picture of an naked woman

Can you say "Needy?"

Lisa

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome to life tetra

I really am beginning to feel like a prude. I just heard this on the news

Sexy 'swingers clubs' okay, Supreme Court rules

CTV.ca News Staff

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Welcome to life tetra

ya, that's exactly what i am saying....