What's the key to regular sex in a long-term relationship?

by happysunshine 46 Replies latest social relationships

• Maryjane
    Maryjane
    Infidelity. I donĀ“t believe in anything else, the cynic I am. It works.

I've seen that work too...well not out & out infidelity but open marriages. I know a few married couples who swing and many years into their marriage the sex is still hot. Something about sleeping with other people makes your sex life with your regular mate more regular & exciting.

• Bryan
    Bryan

That's easy. Just have several long-term relationships.

-Eduardo

Should those relationships be concurrent?!

Bryan

• Quentin
    Quentin

Having arms like Popeye the Salior...Oh, and what Gumby said...(Geez...I've been married too long)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Actually love the person you are with.. and

BE EXCELLENT at what you do in bed, table, floor, backyard, lol.

Don't be a prude.

Be giving.

Be greedy at times.

Be interesting, spontanious and inventive.

Make each day a good one filled with respect for each other and don't "Just do it" if you don't feel like it. Forcing an issue can make for resentment and boredom.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Treat her like a queen -- lick her into a coma - and then f--k her back to life

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, Stilla you tell these guys. Maybe if they tried that, their wives would be a lot more willing.

Well, I am not married. I do believe that the desire to have sex can go down once you get older. There used to be a time when I loved having sex, longed for it, and had a fair amount of batteries in the house in case of an emergency. But now I hardly ever long for it at all, and the batteries have been untouched for a long time. A close friend who has been married for 12 years, says the same thing. She has sex with her husband once a month just because she feels that he needs it and that she should give it to him at least once in a while, but if it was up to her, it would probably be only once a year. Then I know other people my age who are still going strong and love it. I guess it all depends on the person but it can not be denied that the desire to have sex can disappear.
    Do you know that the more often a woman actually has sex, the higher her libido will be? They've done studies about this. If the frenquency wanes, her desire will calm down. If the frequency picks up, soon her drive will pick back up. And if you happen to be going through significant hormonal dips, these days they have bio-identical hormone therapy which is much better and safer than the old kind. It can restore you. So guys, before you let life's pressures make you neglect your wife, and a lot of you do just that, remember that if you want her libido to stay high and healthy, don't stop making love to her! Don't slow down. And then take Stilla's advice while you're at it.
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

The keys to regular sex in the longterm?

The keys to the Ferrari

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Oh and welcome Nathmedeah!!

• bisous
    bisous

masturbation.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hey Bis

Does that mean that old guys who drive Ferrari's are wankers??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit