What's the key to regular sex in a long-term relationship?

by happysunshine 46 Replies latest social relationships

• happysunshine
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

why'd you want to know?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Don't shower, never buy any new clothes or gifts and completely let yourself go. If you can produce an extra spare-tyre, avoid brushing your teeth and eat garlic, onions and spicey foods, so much the better! If you can muster being grouchy and irritable, and maybe repetitive in your speech and requests, and hide behind a newspaper morning and night... oh and tape the TV remote to your wrist!

This will pretty much guarantee that the sex regularly becomes less than an annual event. That was what you wanted, right?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd ask, "What are the keys?" Seems to me there are a lot of factors that vary with individual couples. I think good health and genuinely liking each other as well as loving each other would help the most.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

You have to find the magical key:

You might have to climb the tallest mountains, swim the widest oceans, cross deserts, etc. to find it...I'm sure you get the picture!

Swalker

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I've been married 22 years. There are ups and downs. Treating eachother well and being caring and loving during the day not just when you want a little. Communication. It's about more than just sex. It's about the whole package.

• jgnat
    jgnat

When I read the topic line? First thought that popped in to my head, the Calendar.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Inebriation and Lubrication

Oh wait, never mind... that's for another "big" problem.

• gumby
    gumby

well....for a guy, you hafta hide your ugly nutsack. Nutsacks make women puke and that's why the lord hid them behind a mans testicles........but, if a man is seen from behind to where the testies do not hide the dreaded scrotum bag, the pukin begins and sex goes out the window. Hide the nutsack I say.

Gumby

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

treat them mean....keep them keen

do that to each other...the key to eternal happiness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit