Can you drink alcohol?

by niceguest 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

I should have been drinking instead of going to all those meetings. Maybe I should have been drinking and then going to the meeting, then the crap would have gone down easier. Hell, if I was drinking at the meetings, maybe I'd still be there.

• niceguest
    niceguest

Well, I went to Spec's and picked out a lot of stuff for a gift basket. I took thier suggestion and I don't remember the name. It might have been Keeton. It is 1999 Cabernet Savigon.

I also got all beef sausage, two kinds of crackers, two kinds of cheese, a box of Godiva chocolates, some Alaskan smoked salmon and some PA Dutch eggnog that has rum, burgandy and mild whiskey in it.

• blondie
    blondie

niceguest, let me give you the address where you should send that.......

• yaroslavna
    yaroslavna

Niceguest,

if you want to say thank to some our JW it would be the best way

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Nice guest - you will see here that people quite enjoy a bit of banter! LOL.

I think that is very thoughtful of you. I am sure that he will love the gift. Wine and all! In fact your gift sounds so yummy that I was wondering if I could do a project for you too and get an equally as lovely gift basked!

he he he just kidding....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Godiva chocolates

I'm in love, I tell ya!!

That must have been a nice project. What a cool gift. Personally, I don't see anything in that basket that would offend the average JW.

Jean

• niceguest
    niceguest

I am actually delivering it tommorow morning. sorry

• blondie
  • niceguest
    niceguest

I appreciate your help.

• niceguest
    niceguest

Don't be sad. Maybe someday I will do a project for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit