I'm sorry, my Secret Santa present will not be delivered before Christmas

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

An invoice??? I've sent gifts to the US and received some from there too, and no invoice was ever attached. Never had a problem. But then, I'd use a carrier pigeon before using UPS. Those guys suck!

W

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    The cross borders is a bit issue since 9/11.

Not the US-Mexican border...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The package SILL has not been deliverd and they have NO idea where it is.

NEVER NEVER NEVER use Office Depot to send a UPS package!!!!

Now I wish I had put $100 as the value to the item instead of $15.00. Next time I will make note of the maximum insurance value and I will put THAT as the value of the item I send.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Damselfly? She was my Secret Santee and was supposed to receive the package I sent. :(

I have already sent her a PM and I was hoping one of you might have her phone number or something.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Guess what was delivered to my apartment today. Yup... the package I sent off for Damselfly.

I just now had to ship it off... again.

I'm sorry it's so late Damselfly.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Elsewhere,

Do not feel badly. Guess what turned up at my PO box yesterday afternoon, broken, crushed and ruined. Yep... I gotta take it back to the post office, exercise my insurance, go back to the store and hope they have an identical item, and re ship... Sigh...

Jeannie

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

There's not a lot of luck w/gifts in TX lately. Sorry guys!

I hope Dams checks in soon.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Guess what was delivered to my apartment today. Yup... the package I sent off for Damselfly.

WOW no cheers for UPS here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit