Campaign to destroy "lol"

by ballistic 37 Replies latest jw friends

• cheezy
    cheezy

Bump it To The Top You're welcome.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene
    Ha ha people MUST be shipped off to a remote island where they will not harm others or influence them I say!!!!!!
    But, but, but - I'm already there!

I happen to LIKE being under the influence...and duct tape can be fun too..."Ha ha harming none, does as thou wilt." LOL (joining heathen in the campaign to save LOL) Then again I may be biased, being Merry and all... ~Merry

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

thanks cheesy,..I thought maybe it was the sound one makes when they are pressing their tongue against their teeth and making that spittting/hissing sound of disapproval.

So when one writes BTTT are they requesting that the action be done or are they explaining their post?

-Ed

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I have nothing against LOL... but having been a 'net user for 10 years, I do have to insist on the old ways: LOL should be used to indicate that you are laughing at someone else's joke. If you're trying to indicate that you yourself are kidding, there's j/k, gd&r, or of course smilies.

Yes, I take this way too seriously.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Ha ha people MUST be shipped off to a remote island where they will not harm others or influence them I say!!!!!!

Yes,they are all here.In NZ we view laughing out loud as a sign of weakness or effeminacy.And we certainly don't abbreviate anything.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I always think LMAO is a little funny. If your laughing your arse off don't you think that would be kinda messy?

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Just think: somewhere out there some poor bastard actually invented the term "LOL," and whenever he tries to tell anyone they don't believe him and think he's nuts.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    somewhere out there some poor bastard actually invented the term "LOL," and whenever he tries to tell anyone they don't believe him and think he's nuts.

Thing is, would you actually want anyone to know??? lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit