Ian's Birthday, Sunday, Dec. 18th - Please post a greeting!

by Alleymom 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((Marjorie & Jim))))))))))), (((((((((Inbyathread)))))))))), (((((((((VM44)))))))))), (((((((((((((((Brookie)))))))))))), (((((((((((Tigerman)))))))))), (((((((((Auldsoul))))))))), (((((((((Fairchild)))))))), (((((((((Stillconcerned))))))))), (((((((((((Grace))))))))))), (((((((((Wednesday))))))))), ((((((((((Virgogirl))))))))), (((((((((Merry)))))))))), (((((((((((AlmostAtheist))))))))))),((((((((((Lisa)))))))))), (((((((((((((Dorothy))))))))))), (((((((((((Alamb))))))))))), ((((((((Midwhichcuckoo)))))))) and ((((((((Saoirse)))))))))).

THANK YOU for sharing my birthday with me! I couldn't think of anyone better than ALL my friends on JWD!!

Marjorie & Jim, thank you for starting the thread and your e-mail. It was lovely to log on and find them!

Love to you ALL,

Ian

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Gill
    Gill

Dear Ian!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Love

Gill

• under74
    under74

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!!

• Been there
    Been there

A very, very Happy Birthday, Ian

See ya next year......Same place, same time!

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((Gill))))))))))), (((((((((((Under74))))))))))) and (((((((((Been there)))))))

THIS IS GREAT! THANK YOU!!

It's the best birthday I've ever had

Ian

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ian,

incase you missed it, 'ere tis: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/103811/1797198/post.ashx#1797198

Happy Birthday.

Cheers, ozzie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you, (((((((((((((((Ozzie))))))))))))))))),

I saw your reply on t'other thread I agree! I know the mods often bend over backwards to be of help.

This is sure one happy birthday for me. I really am enjoying myself.

I've taken to listening to Gregorian Chants. I enjoy the choiristic voices of both nuns and monks. I have the nuns singing right now while Claire is out shopping (gosh, I'm feeling peckish).

Well, I'm not dead yet and intend to have many more birthdays to come. I'm aiming to reach 83 years of age so that's a lot of vigils

Love to EVERYONE. Please feel free to post your birthday greetings here. You get a cyber hug in return!

Ian

• Stanollie
    Stanollie

I think you are well known here dad.

Happy Birthday again.

Dom xxx

• carla
    carla

Happy Birthday!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think you are well known here dad.

Happy Birthday again.

Dom xxx

WELL Welcome!!!!! How lovely for you to visit---- stay with us please we love Ian SO MUCH he inspires us all to hang in !!!!look after him & give a big hug from Mouthy((((HUG)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit