Secret Santa Thank You!

by ButtLight 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I received my gift(s) today! Thank you so much bem, you out did yourself! And I love them all! I got 2 xmas ornaments, one gold one with buttlight engraved on it, the other hand painted! A pretty black sweater! A stained glass ornament you hang on the window with eagles on it! (forget the name of those, and its on the tip of my toungue!) And last but not least, and the funniest gift, a reindeer jelly bean dispenser. You press on it, and brown jellybeans come out of its arsehole!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO The kids loved that one!

So again, thank you so much, and hope you have a very merry christmas!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I got 2 xmas ornaments, one gold one with buttlight engraved on it,

well, that's certainly going to make for interesting conversation as guests mill about admiring your tree. (hehe) clever gifts....really

• JH
    JH
    well, that's certainly going to make for interesting conversation as guests and your BROTHER mill about admiring your tree. (hehe)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Like I care JH!

Hasnt anyone else received their gift yet? Or have it, but havent opened it?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm still waiting

Going down for the mail is so much fun these days. I have 13 cards so far and have them all hanging on the door frame where I can see them all. So much fun.

• bem
    bem

Hi ((((((Buttlight)))))

I'm so glad you got the gifts in time, I just found this thread. I wasn't sure if the Reindeer would be too tacky or not. So I am so glad you all enjoyed it.

Dorothy

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I wasn't sure if the Reindeer would be too tacky or not.

Not with my sick sense of humor!

• bem
    bem

Hehe I suspected anyone with a handle like 'Buttlight' would appreciate a jelly-bean-poopin' Reindeer....

Hope you and your family have a great christmas and the best of New Years.

Dorothy

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I sent my secret santa gift and the post office said it arrived. I hope it wasn't stolen from their doorstep. I also left it a secret who it was from.

I hope people will post when they get their gifts.

Chrystal

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I didnt tell the person who I was, or give a hint! Just my first name. I will make them squirm for a bit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit