They didn't have to misrepresent anything!

by Lady Lee 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mouthy
    mouthy

have to wonder just how much research any WT researcher really does. I wonder whether they actually do go to the library or do they just wind up going through their old litterature and picking bits and pieces out that support their beliefs.

This reminds me of Bill Cetnar who was a writer for Brooklyn Bethel !! He said he had a request from one of the R& F about the Vacinations they were not allowed to receive( because it had blood in it) He used to answer the Readers Questions..( in the WT). So he went to the place that create the vaccine. To see how it was made... NO BLOOD!!!! so he advised the writer about it privately... Of course he was D/F After serving the WT so long -so that He & his wife was kicked off her parents property ( they were living in their own house on parents property who owned Kesges.)They the Kresges had been bible students since the 1890's I remember the sad things that happened to Joan & Bill for the false teaching... You can get it from Joan herself if you want.... So maybe those in Bethel remember it isnt good if your under the WATCH of the Tower! NOT to do much research else your out on your ear!!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy....have you ever listened to some of Bills tapes? He has some of the most compelling and interesting "stories" about the dubs I've ever heard........god rest his soul.

When I was first exiting, a customer from work gave me a series of tapes with some of Bill and Joans stories on them. If you want some excellent ammo for dubs.......his tapes are a good choice....if you can still find them.

Gumtomjones

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow Grace I didn't know that.I will have to look some of that up.

Lee (of the ones who actually do the research class)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gumby

I didn't see your previous post until now

If you found this much evidence AGAINST the use of blood, why don't you think this way any longer? It looks like you listed quite a few reasons to abstain from it.

I was unsure for a long time. I neede to think my way through this. When I was doing my research I was only looking at research that supported the WT view. I wasn't looking at both sides of the issue. It was unbalanced. And it wasn't an unbiased objective perspective.

The truth was that I found more articles that supported the use of blood than the other way around. But I didn't include those articles.

But my point here is that if the WT writers had done their research they could have found the same thing that I did. But they were lazy enough to need misquotes.

I just found my digital copy of the paper. I have 29 references for an 8 page paper!

• gumby
    gumby
    But my point here is that if the WT writers had done their research they could have found the same thing that I did. But they were lazy enough to need misquotes.

LadyLee.....they saw what you saw in your research......but they are dishonest with only one eye opened purposely.With life or death at stake, you'd think they'd at least be honest in this respect. It's pretty sad when an organisation has to cherry pick various quotes, then twist those quotes to make their own picture of truth.

Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gumby!!! I have all the tapes & Hundred of others. If you want any let me have your address I will send them to you....Mostly from those that were in Brooklyn Bethel....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gumtomjones<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<What do you mean by this my lad????

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Could not agree more... Everybody knows that blood carries some risks, the news media has been telling us that ever since AIDS came along. But, if you have suffered massive haemorrhage it is the only hope you have got [usually]

A reasoned argument on the danger may interest someone choosing elective surgery, but that is not usually the most dramatic situation. Why should the danger of the accepting or not make any difference? Did the dangers stop the Christians being faithful in the time of Nero?

Having read Alanf's excellent article on his encounter with a Bethel spokesman re their misquotes in the Creation Book , I just think that this is their style, they have always acted that way and seem to see no wrong in it.

• gumby
    gumby
    Having read Alanf's excellent article on his encounter with a Bethel spokesman re their misquotes in the Creation Book , I just think that this is their style, they have always acted that way and seem to see no wrong in it.

.....so true. Since they see all other organisations and all other news as being a part of Satans system, they feel they can "slant" others information and 'use it' the way they feel works for them since they alone have Jehovahs blessing. It's one thing to twist a doctrine.....but when that doctrine revolves around a life and death matter, you'd think they would use more precaution in their research and basing their own doctrine on it.

Mouthy.....do you have the one where he talks about the brothers in solitary confinment because they would'nt take a vaccine and how many brothers wouldn't believe the guards when the guards told them their organisation had dropped their vaccine policy?

Do you also have the cat eating the bird story and how Bill called the society on it?

Gumby Jones ( I'm Tom's twin brother ya know)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Gumby Jones ( I'm Tom's twin brother ya know)

Talk about sucking up to Mouthy for shame for shame hahahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit