I'm at a point where I really don't care anymore..................

by JH 19 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey JH, I think thats great. You've reached a really important point in your journey. I've often admired you for your determination to work out things for yourself. I know you have had inner battles trying to resolve what is true and what is not.

Good for you darlin!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Congrats JH.

• Balsam
    Balsam

That attitude is most definately progress from the WTBTS control. Good for you.

• atypical
    atypical

Good for you JH. I hope I get there someday - until then, more self-pity and scotch, please.....

• freydi
    freydi

Six months ago, being df'd would have been the most frightening thing imaginable. Now I'm with you.

• Es
    Es

Im with you too.....a year ago i was petrified of getting d\f.. i mean i wanted to but didnt want to give up my family.

Now im so at peace bout it all.And find myself wishing for it. Its a nice feeling to be at peace

es

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

What have u been doing to get disfellowshipped for, you NAUGHTY BOY!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

JH

Im exactly the same now.Ive been out for 2 and a half Years.....up to about 6 months ago i was still slightly worried about being def,d..now i couldnt give a shiney shite!!

The ridiculous little Religion has no hold over me at all.Time away from it really makes you see the light!No wonder they encourage total devotion...theres no time to think for oneslf with all the bollocks a JW has to do....The People mean nothing to me either.Most ignore me anyway...

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

JH:

Yep, you're doing well and making very good progress!

LT:

I'd been chatting to him about living his own life with his own rules, and how DA'ing is actually following their rules.
    My view too. Mrs Ozzie and I then got DFed for choosing where and with whom we chose to associate and it never was so good.
  • JH
    JH

And why should a person be afraid to be disfellowshipped, when he has no friends and family in the org like me?

If ever one wants to come back, it's not harder for an inactive person to come back than a df'd person to come back. They both go through a bible study once more, and the df'd one finally gets accepted back.

I have no family and no friends, just acquaintances in the Org, who didn't call or show up here in decades, except elders, so, I finally realized that I'm not afraid of a any consequences if ever I'd be df'd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit