What will it take to bring down the tower?

by wanderlustguy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

False and deceptive and even evil religions have been around for as long as man has existed. The WTS may or may not continue to exist for a long time but it really does not matter. The Catholic church has obvious and glaring errors about it but it has survived for a long time. Will it always be around? Who knows. If certain religions or governments or other institutions cease to exist they will always be replaced by other religions or governments or institutions that will be just as bad or worse than those that they are replacing. While the existance of the WTS isn't a good thing I think whether or not they exist has very little consequence in the big picture of world events. Don't get me wrong, if there is ever a class action lawsuit over the blood issue I want to be a part of it. But the complete destruction of the WTS just isn't that high on my list of things that I really would like to see happen in this world. I guess what happens to the WTS just isn't that important to me anymore. I guess that is good, probably means that I'm moving on with life.

• Think
    Think

EXACTLY !

Vote with your wallet: Donate ZERO ! NOTHING ! 0000000 !

If God is with them, then they can turn stones into money.

• Think
    Think

Another good idea: give them back, what they give to us.

"Proper meat at proper time" !!! HA ! HA ! HA !

Deposit the same magazines back in the " Voluntary Extortions/ I mean donations Boxes" !!!

Fill the boxes in KH with the Awake magazines !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit