My next radio interview... guess what I'll be talking about...

by Bryan 17 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Shoot, finally get to call in and they're done.

• frogit
    frogit

Bryan What a story really sorry about your mother, hope your daughter comes back to you. frogit

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks,

It was only a 30 minute interview so they didn't take callers.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• LDH
    LDH

I wasn't able to listen, but I'm sure there were many 'active JWs' tuned in. Good for you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Great job !!! I did call in & spoke to a lovely young lady...Confirmed all about JWS telling her why they have capture MY kids & wont let them speak to me. She was very interested asked where I was in my spiritual life now (((((WONDERFUL to let the listeners KNOW what evil goes on in the WATCH TOWER Thanks love (((HUG

• Bryan
    Bryan

That's great mouthy!

Bryan

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Sorry I missed it. I was at work and I dont have the same internet liberties at work that many on line do. If I would have seen this thread a little earlier you better believe I'd have been listening.

• Ned
    Ned

BIG NEWS!

The BIG NEWS is not just about the Molko case. It is about other cases including Reynolds (Mormon's bigamy case), the Catholic Church sex cases, the PTL case, etc. These cases all hold that religious "freedom" goes so far, and no more. It's about where the State should draw the line on what a religion does - between a religion's right to worship and the State's interest in harmony, preservation of life, etc. Only when the State has a compelling interest, such as saving lives (including children's [i.e. future citizen's]) will it step in to stop a religion. If the WTS quoted medical doctors who mostly agreed with the JW's position, this would not be an issue. The issue is whether the WTS can misquote medical doctor's lives, dupe their followers into a false medical security surrounding those lies, and "get away with it?"

Ned

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit