Did The Watchtower Society Decieve You Enough To Sue Them???

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous
    Everyone knows how they take quotes out of context.

That's part of the problem - everyone doesn't know. I certainly didn't until I'd been out for a while; even then, I just happened to stumble across the information. I can see how even many who've left wouldn't know about such deceit unless they were specifically looking for information on that topic.

I am the one responsible for my own actions.

I think there's plenty of responsibility to go around. No one says we shouldn't prosecute drug dealers because their buyers know what they're doing and are responsible for their own actions.

Fortunately, I don't have reason to sue them. I say "fortunately" because my mother almost bled to death after giving birth to my sister. If I'd lost my mom, I'd be the first one with a copy of that article in one hand and a phone in the other, calling a lawyer.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Fortunately, I don't have reason to sue them. I say "fortunately" because my mother almost bled to death after giving birth to my sister. If I'd lost my mom, I'd be the first one with a copy of that article in one hand and a phone in the other, calling a lawyer."

I almost bled to death as well. I was supposed to get married the day I wound up in the hospital, hemorrhaging uncontrolably.
    A lot of us here have had terrible experiences, but I seriously do not see how a judge would rule in the plaintiff's favor in suing for damages in cases like these. We were not convinced that bloodless medicine was the best route due to it's purported medical superiority, we were convinced due to the FDS's interpretation of scripture - which is a religious matter, one that the courts will not touch.

However, I do not think this news is entirely worthless. I think it should add up for some fine clarifications/changes in policy from the WTS. It will certainly be interesting to see what happens.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Look how hard it is to sue a Cigarette Company, I think sueing a religionous Organisation that is based on 'Volunteers' will be much harder.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

$uing is better than stewing but there are other ways to bring them to justice.

Rootin tootin revenge the Bangor Maine & Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses are the most denounced congregations in cyberspace due to my postings,it's into hundreds of pages now and more every day.You bastards f**ed with my family and you think nuttin gonna happen.

Squirm-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous
    A lot of us here have had terrible experiences, but I seriously do not see how a judge would rule in the plaintiff's favor in suing for damages in cases like these.

You know, at this point, I wouldn't care about being awarded damages. I'd just want a lawsuit to advertise, put in the paper, put on TV, and use to get people's attention and - hopefully - to get them to stop long enough to start thinking.

Publicity would be enough. An award for damages would be lagniappe.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Danny says it best. As for me,,,I can't sue them but I can screw them!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Ah, but Danny, they CAN sue you. Look at Quotes and Jourles.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Ah, but Danny, they CAN sue you. Look at Quotes and Jourles.

NO the worst they can do is intimidate one of my countless servers and i got em all over the world blogs and mirror sites.

Any contact with me here in Bangor Maine will generate mega publicity that they don't want.

Hire a hit man,i'm ready for that too.

They should have settled with me when they had the chance.My demand is $20 million (US) damage settlement

Know this! The fiercest enemy is the man/woman with nothing to lose

Don't forget i'm the real deal was in since 1957 3rd generation i have a long abusive history from them that cannot be denied,thay can't make me go puff.-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• minimus
    minimus

Ummm, okkkkkkkkkk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit