Is The Who Woman who wrote This Going To Sue The WT?

by Legolas 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Maybe people don't know who the attorney's are who float through. Are you an attorney?

AuldSoul

• atypical
    atypical

I can't help but wonder if those who are putting this news down have a hidden motive.

Didn't Barbara say that this information would only be damaging if a lot of us did something about it?

So if a few naysayers could kill morale and keep a large number of people from doing anything about it, wouldn't that be serving the interests of the WTBTS?

Just a thought.

• undercover
    undercover
    I can't help but wonder if those who are putting this news down have a hidden motive.

That's right...we're WT spies meant to disrupt all apostate activities against the organization.

Congratulations for figuring it out.

• atypical
    atypical

Thanks for the sarcasm. You're probably right. Why would the WTBTS have any interest in a hugely successful anti-jw forum? Only a UFO sighting, conspiracy freak would think that they might be keeping an eye on this community. After all, it would be way too difficult for a member of the legal department to open several login accounts, let alone one. How could anyone manage to go "Undercover", eh? Why would they waste their time? I guess you don't think they would care to know if they were about to get nailed with a huge lawsuit. Am I right?

• undercover
    undercover
    How could anyone manage to go "Undercover", eh?

OMG...you figured out my alias...you are good

Just F'g with ya...

You did make a valid point in your earlier post...

if a few naysayers could kill morale and keep a large number of people from doing anything about it, wouldn't that be serving the interests of the WTBTS?

the nitpickers, myself included, could undermine some momentum I suppose, on a small scale.

But...it's not like we're intentionally trying to sabatoge anything. We're just stating an opinion, that's all.

• atypical
    atypical

I know what you mean. I wasn't accusing you or any particular poster of working for the WT, I just meant what if this could actually go somewhere if it just got enough steam. If that was the case, putting it down might be better for the WT than for us. Emotions are running high, and I didn't mean to point the finger at anyone.

• undercover
    undercover
    Emotions are running high, and I didn't mean to point the finger at anyone.

Yep, emotions are running very high...mabye we all need to take a deep breath and relax a little.

I'm gonna give it a break myself.

Good night, ya'll.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

FinallyFree:The following brochure contains the prooftexts that the WTS drew from to write the Trinity Brochure. The use of partial quoting, to misrepresent what was originally written hundreds of years ago, is astounding. They truly are dishonest!

http://www.freeminds.org/sales/books.htm

Exposing "Should You Believe In the Trinity?"

alt

• Legolas
    Legolas

Atypical.....We are upset that the news is NOT as BIG as what she lead it on to be!

THAT is what we are upset about.

Don't get ANY of us wrong...If the news does hurt the society,even if it takes years to do it, we are grateful and will even help if we can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit