Is The Who Woman who wrote This Going To Sue The WT?

by Legolas 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

This was exactly what I was going to ask!!! Is this woman going to finance the millions it will take to get this to court based on her "essay?" We've already had one attorney's view on the matter and he gave all the reasons why this will NOT turn into a class action lawsuit. He even states that tort of misinformation can't be used in the Blood issue matter. I'm sure that a lot of attorneys will weigh in on this matter in the journal in which she posted this essay. It is an ESSAY...it is not law and it has a long way to go to even be validated that it could stand up in a court of law. This should have been in a thread under "read this"...I can't help but feel that most are going to look like crazy apostates pursuing this at this point! Let the legal system wrangle with this for a while before jumping on the bandwagon...(make sure it is legitimate first)

Swalker

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Legolas...thanks for putting up this thread...wonder why no one is answering? It really makes me kind of ill...I haven't felt that way before in all the time I've been posting or lurking here (which has been quite a while). Enigma stated (on his thread) that he is taking a break for a few days, and I concur...Unbelievable!!!

Swalker

• undercover
    undercover

Who better to start the war?

She's got personal reasons to go after them. Other lawyers would only be interested in the money. Hatred and revenge can carry you further than greed.

At least it could test the waters to see how far it might could get.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

lets hope so!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Im pleased i only had half hearted hopes up

Oh well same old same old.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

errrr.... it helps to have a client/plaintiff.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    She's got personal reasons to go after them. Other lawyers would only be interested in the money. Hatred and revenge can carry you further than greed.

It can also undermine a person's credibility. Let's hope not.

W

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

I had several vicious private messages from board members who didnt like the fact that on Miss Andersons initial 'look at me' post I commented that I thought whatever news she may have had, I doubted it was really 'big' and labelled her an attentionm seeker for hyping the whole thing up. Now that I know that the news turned out to be some essay which to be honest I have seen greater exposes' of from people like Randy Watters, I know that this woman just wanted a bit of attention and her credibility has been called into question.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"I know that this woman just wanted a bit of attention and her credibility has been called into question."

Sam. I don't think it's a matter of Barbara wanting attention. It's just that we all handle "news" differently. She probably already regrets hyping it up like that... but let's just forget about that. We shouldn't make this into a personal attack on Barbara.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Sam

I read some of your critique and also some of the abuse you got from a few members.I happen to think you hit the nail firmly on the head.

I also think Mrs Anderson should think carefully before hyping up information again.

Whether People like it or not,the truth is, there are a lot of disappointed People out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit