Five Years Ago Today

by JAVA 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

I logged into JWD five years ago today. The time has gone by in a flash, and I still enjoy reading the comments from many posters. It’s also good seeing so many new folks—that must show that Jehovah is blessing our group. :) I used to sign the early posts with:
    JAVA (counting time at the coffee shop)

• under74
    under74

Happy Anniversary! I always enjoy your posts and hope to read many many more.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

A very happy anniversary, Java. I have always enjoyed reading your posts.

Jeannie

• forsharry
    forsharry

Happy Anniversary, Java!

I like reading your posts. :) Here's to the next 5 years?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

JAVA - I'm glad you still occasionally count your time at the coffee shop! Thank you so very much for all you have contributed here.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Congratulations! I wish there was some kind of metal or coin we could give people for staying out!

And I think coffee shop time is the best time to count....LOL! Unless it's bad old thick coffee...then it shouldn't be counted or consumed!

Chrystal

• under74
    under74

bump

• z
    z

Happy Anniversary, Java!

• JAVA
    JAVA

Thanks everyone! I haven't looked back at the replies for a day or so, and wanted to express my appreciation for the comments. Simon and Angharad continue to put up with the headaches of keeping this large forum going; I really don't know how they do it, but it's greatly valued. I'm sure the forum assistants put in many thankless hours; thanks to you, also!

This forum continues to be a useful gift to countless people, and I'm certain a HUGE HEADACHE to the Tower. Indeed, "the truth will set you free," and in the end truthful information is a light that can't be extinguished. It's been a five-year pleasure being part of that light.

JAVA (counting time at the coffee shop)

• LDH
    LDH

Java,

Hello, I hope you are well! I'm drinking some Java right now. Peet's French Roast with Toasted Almond creamer.

You haven't aged a bit in 5 years!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit