C'mon Watchtower: How long will the Blood brochure stay online?

by Neo 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Quotes
    Quotes

Regarding whether it can be *proved* there was intentional misrepresentation, surely their deceptive OUT OF CONTEXT quoting, which completely reverses the thought of the original writers, is evidence of intentional misrepresentation.

Unless they expect jurors to believe that when they researched the quotes, they somehow managed to NOT read the surrounding sentences in the source material. Not bloodly likely, IMO.

Bad publiciy aside, I think this is a problem for Witch Power. This won't happen overnight, but it will happen. It will cost them. A suitably prepared class action suit could bankrupt them.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

So, Steve2, have you read the opinion? I don't know why I ask because in your last post you make it clear you haven't. You still think the major thesis addresses doctrine (religious belief). It does not.

It is only 38 pages. It is thoroughly sourced.

I wonder how many of the nay-sayers actually know what they are nay-saying...I guess we will know in the days to come...yawn.

I sincerely hope you haven't been duped into believing what Eduardo wrote about that being a low ranked journal just because of where it showed up on that site he linked to. It is very well regarded as a journal in its niche of the law: religion and law

AuldSoul

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It does not matter - it is on the CD-ROMHow

*** hb p. 2 How Can Blood Save Your Life? *** Can Blood Save Your Life?EACH day people face ethical decisions about health: organ transplants, abortion, the "right to die." Hopefully, you will never face those problems. Yet, there is one issue that demands your attention: How can blood be used to save life? With good reason, many now ask, ‘How safe are blood transfusions?’ But this is more than a medical issue. It has made news involving Jehovah’s Witnesses. Have you wondered why these ethical people, who believe in good medicine, refuse to accept blood? As you will see, the medical and moral aspects of using blood bear directly on how you can save your most valued possession: LIFE.

[Picture

Credit Line on page 2] Cover Photo: Camerique/H. Armstrong Roberts
  • knothead34
    knothead34

the watchtower guys really watch this forum?

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    Hi WT monitors! I think you've noticed you'll be experiencing some ugly times in the near future.

I love your persona Neo... its just like how Neo spoke to the Agents at the end of the original Matrix film, hehehe

• shark attack
    shark attack

IF BLOOD IS SO SACRED WHY DID THEIR GOD CREATE INSECTS THAT TRANSFER BLOOD FROM HUMAN TO HUMAN?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Ahahahhhaaaahaaaa! Shark Attack! That is a riot. LOL. ROTFL.

We should tip off their attorney's that we know for sure Witnesses have been getting small blood transfusions for decades.

FROM MOSQUITOS AND FLEAS!

LOL...

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: IF BLOOD IS SO SACRED WHY DID THEIR GOD CREATE INSECTS THAT TRANSFER BLOOD FROM HUMAN TO HUMAN?There is no transfer of blood if the insect is viewed as a part of the human circulation system.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Steve2,

its major thesis is probably flawed

Could expand this reasoning?

Bryan

• shark attack
    shark attack

MAYBE WE COULD GET THEM ON THE DISEASE TRANSFER?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit