The BIG NEWS is starting to bore me

by DevonMcBride 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Devon...........Count how many times you said the "I" word in your posts.

Maybe have some empathy for other people. Are you so important ???

• minimus
    minimus

This is for Barbara: Don't get discouraged by some of the Israelites here. It's like the Proverbs and the scripture about how when one is in expectation that it can be discouraging when it doesn't happen as you thought or when. But if you don't deliver tomorrow, the lynch mob will git ya. Seriously though, we understand your hard work behind the scenes with some others so please don't let criticism badly affect you.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If one is bored, is that evidence of a loss of empathy for others? Interesting perspective. I am more concerned that this will turn out to be an example of shameless self promotion.

Cynical but realistic,

yet remaing hopeful...

W.Once

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Devon...........Count how many times you said the "I" word in your posts.

Maybe have some empathy for other people. Are you so important ???

What does this have to do with empathy or importance? I just stated how I feel and never said everyone else should feel the same way I do. I simply asked if anyone else does feel the same way as me? Why are you so defensive?

• wombat
    wombat

Fair point, W.Once.

I guess that we are all getting a bit up-tight. Like you I will stay hopeful.

• wombat
    wombat

Apologies Devon

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    But if you don't deliver tomorrow, the lynch mob will git ya. Seriously though, we understand your hard work behind the scenes with some others so please don't let criticism badly affect you.

I never criticized Barbara or criticized her plans to expose the Big News. As a matter of fact, I think her plan is brilliant. All I said is that the longer I wait, the less interest I have. Simply stated.

Why is it that when someone openly discusses how they feel, others have to twist it around to make it sound negative???

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Apologies Devon

Apology accepted.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm in a frenzy right now, but it's mostly because of the stir fry I have in front of me.

I'll worry about the BIG NEWS later.

W

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

What does big news from the WTBTS have to do with me ... I have experienced many let downs since my association/dfd from the cult of JW's ... YAWN .... whatever. Wake me when the news arrives .

sweet tee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit