Not Everyone Will Be An Activist

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

As I've written over and over in the last three days, in agreement with several of you here, the JWs are just not big news. This won't be on Yahoo's top headlines, or at least I doubt it very strongly, or at least not right off.

But I could imagine that over the next few years this could become very big news, as its implications reach far beyond just the Witnesses.

I'm getting some personal e-mails that show me there are a handful of people here on the board who are catching on to all the clues that have been dropped, and who understand the ballyhoo and why it's been necessary to build up some interest in this. I don't think Barbara had any idea it would be quite this intense!

The importance of this "news" is that, while it won't be on all the media the day after it breaks, it might be a year after it breaks. Thus the need for long-term activists

We're being handed what might become the strongest tool ever in exposing the WTS. How we use it is up to us.

Minimus, I agree. I have no interest in picketing, or some of the other things you mentioned. But I have a pretty good idea of how I'm going to use this info over the next couple of years! Happy holidays, my friend!

S4

• minimus
    minimus

I plan on letting everyone that I think could be affected, including my sickly mom, about "The Big News".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit