A little bit of news about the "Big News"

by AndersonsInfo 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I just learned about the release of the "Big News" and was told that what I've been calling "Big News" won't be released today or tomorrow but hopefully sometime this week. So please don't say the 15th. If anyone is saying the 15th it is because we were told months ago that it would be mid-December when the Big News would be released. As soon as I know the day, you will know. Please be assured I'm not playing with your emotions.

Barbara

• Ellie
    Ellie

Damn it! I thought you were going to give us a clue then.

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks, Barbara.

I will be keeping a close watch on the Scandals section of this forum for your thread.

bebu

• Panda
    Panda

Thanks Barb for getting me back to JWD!!!! Nothing like a good mystery of dates to get my little grey cells sparking.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Are the media actually going to be interested in this news? Or is it just us here on JWD?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Thanks for keeping us informed!

Swalker

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Barbara,

Are you going to put the "big news" in a separate thread? Please do because the existing one is way too long.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Barbara, did you have to undergo military training to deal with how not to blab?

Have you signed the official secrets act?

You must be absolutely dieing to tell us, how you keep so quiet amongst all this speculation is beyond me.

• Jez
    Jez
    Please be assured I'm not playing with your emotions.

Personally, I don't believe "the Big News", until I see it....you can't play with my emotions unless I let you.

NOT waiting to exhale....Jez

• undercover
    undercover

Somehow I don't think this thread will get 20 some pages of responses in two days...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit