CREEPY CREEPY STORY!!!!!!

by Legolas 19 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Weird.........

My Daughter says things too. One thing kind of caught me. She was getting bad dreams often. I asked what she would dream about...you know just to ease her mind. She then told me a man was in her room and would not stop talking. I then told her to sleep in my bed. I walked up stairs....I said in a Calm voice(I believe in Ghosts and Sprits because I have seen them) and asked if they would nicely leave and bother someone else. I explain she was 3 and was very frightened and if the would stop I would kindly appreciate it.

Afterwards, I then all of a sudden remembered a Back rub I got one night. My Husband wasn't home......(no joke)

Brooke

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

It took me a few reads, but I got it. That is creepy!

Afterwards, I then all of a sudden remembered a Back rub I got one night. My Husband wasn't home......(no joke)

Same thing happened to me once and I thought it was demunz!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Else she was "4" and did NOT know the date of her Bday!

The odds of that happening are only 365 to 1. Not much of a long-shot when you think about it.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    The odds of that happening are only 365 to 1. Not much of a long-shot when you think about it.

Far less, given that the one date she's most likely to know is her own birthday.

I really don't get this story either, and what's the significance of saying the girl was "4", rather than 4?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok just hold on here a sec you na sayers..Lets just say for a moment that she knew her Bday( Which she didn't) What 4 year old would be smart enough to figure out that they had to say the date they were born to the day they died?

BTW Funky the "4" was for emphasis!

• daystar
    daystar

Children's minds work differently from adult minds. From observation (mine), they seem to have this way of putting together information from very different sources into stories. They also learn things whether we teach them to them or not. Imagine how surprised I was one day when my son spelled his name without my having taught him how to spell it. He simply learned it without my having taught him. It's no big mystery.

What would have been amazing is if she had begun suddenly writing in Arabic.

I know, my viewpoint is not as fun, is it?

• Legolas
    Legolas
    What would have been amazing is if she had begun suddenly writing in Arabic.

LOL ...if she does I'll let you know!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ok, you got me. She did not beat the odds of 365 to 1... instead it is FAR more likely that reincarnation is true and that an undetectable spirit survives after a human dies and continues to exist in a higher plane of existence that cannot be detected. This spirit is then transported into a baby at the moment it is born (we can have the abortion morality debate later) and the baby is only imparted with minute snippets of memories that cannot be used in any meaningful way in order to continue to advance into a higher state of being by learning from past lives.

Oh yes, that is all so painfully obvious now that I heard about a 4 year old who told a scary story.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Interesting..I do believe children and some adults do have special sensitivities, because of personal experiences. Reminds me of something that happened in our family.

My son when he was around 3 or 4 used to talk about our "pink house " he would go on and on about the good times and adventures we would have when we were there. I just figured it was his creative imagination, who in the world really has a pink house. Years later I was single, very ill, and disabled and had a little bit of money to buy something to live in. I looked for over a year at prices and when the money came through there was one house on the market that was not trashed that was livable I could afford and I jumped on it. There is too much to tell but..well..I had some real bad times and my awesome little home became my heavenly sancuary. When my son came to visit for the first time (he had been living with his wealthy dad for schooling) he hugged me, and in astonishment he gasped "MOM THE PINK HOUSE!" We both were left speechless. It had been so real to him as a child.

Love~Kate who still lives in the little pink house

• Es
    Es

wow thats amazing and freaky at the same time.

So was your story Brooke

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit