CREEPY CREEPY STORY!!!!!!

by Legolas 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

I got so caught this morning with Barb's thread that I forgot to tell you guys the story my sister told me last night. So here it goes!

She was telling all of us about a night last year when they (Her and her 2 kids aged "4" and 8) were watching the news, anyway the news was on Afghanistan and the older girl asked why the women were all covered up, so my sister started to explain in simple terms (because of the ages) that women were not treated good over there, so this is where the "4" year old pipes up and says ..'I know!' So my sister asked her what she meant and the 4 year old said that there was bad men with guns following her in the house, (So at this point my sister just went with the story to see what she would say) So my sister asked what she did, if she got away...and my niece said she and another friend hid in the basement but the men found them and shot them So my sister asked....'When did that happen?' And my niece said...'March 21st'!...THAT IS MY NIECE"S BIRTHDAY!...I am telling you I was BLOWN AWAY!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Huh? I don't get it. ???

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

That is pretty creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i don't get it either....was this a dream or something?

luv, jojo

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Legolas, that is creepy! Do you think it's one of those inexplainable reincarnation memories? I've read up on that stuff and it is quite amazing!

IC

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Did anyone really get shot on March 21st?

When I was a kid I made up BS stories like that too. Sometimes I would throw in a few details to freak people out.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Enigma.....Reincarnation!...or something!

I was so shocked LOL... I just sat there for a minute!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Else she was "4" and did NOT know the date of her Bday!

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, kids say the darnedest things don't they?

My son says that God is a woman who lives in the sky, but really is all around us, but there is a man with her who is a wizard and he has this wand that has all the colors of the rainbow in it. Sort of like this perhaps?:

LT? Look familiar?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hmmmm

On March 21st, an armed conflict erupted in Herat between Khan’s forces and those loyal to the central government. Accounts of what happened vary widely; it was not immediately clear who started what. According to an account by U.N. workers in Afghanistan, filed to headquarters in New York, tensions had been mounting between Khan and one of his bitter rivals, General Abdul Zaher Naibzadah, over control of the Afghan military’s Herat garrison. Khan’s son heard reports that there had been an assassination attempt on his father, and drove to the General’s house, where Naibzadah’s bodyguards gunned him down, along with others. According to the U.N. dispatch, Ismail Khan took violent revenge on his attackers, burning down the local headquarters of the Afghan militia and killing scores. Some press accounts put the death toll of the subsequent daylong battle at a hundred or more; other accounts, emanating from Kabul, said that fewer than two dozen were killed. The U.N. account included reports that a personal phone call from Karzai to Khan was necessary to defuse the situation. In the next days, a division of the Afghan National Army, sent by the central government, moved into Herat to restore order.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit